Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

bava-maradalu

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

bava-maradalu

by Kareem » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:15 am

Hey Priya, I was searching for blogs on baava maradalu and came across this interesting discussion, I love my maradalu and am getting married Next year.................

I agree with you and want to tell all others in this discussion that, u cant express or understand the sweetness of bava-maradalu relationship unless u have one................
Kareem

Re: bava-maradalu

by Aparna » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:38 pm

Hi priya,

I am new here and kept reading all your old mails, so what happened?. did u and your bava get married. I am just curious..I hope you do because i married my bava and I am very happy... :wink:
Aparna

bava-maradalu

by Kareem » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:46 pm

Hey, aparna, nice to know that you got married to your bava. I am yet to marry my maradalu next year I LOVE her soooooooooooo much. Gimme some pros and cons of the relationship with your experience.........
Kareem

I married my bava

by Happy go lucky » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:27 pm

Hi Kareem,

Mine was a real filmy story. Though we were related my families were against our marriage, I am 3 yrs younger than my bava. He left for US for studies and I was still in BTech. He said be patient and keep saying yes to whatever parents said as we did not want to provoke them since we were not yet settled and In my final year BTech, we applied for my MS without telling my family and Bava paid for all application fee and everything. one good thing was my parents wanted to wait till my finished my BTech, so marriage wise no issues at home and also they believed since bava went to USA, we forgot each other and I went for Visa even without telling at home ( I told them I am going to friends brother's wedding) and after which I told them I am going to US with or without your permission but my parents made me promise that I will marry according to their wishes My parents threatend suicide if I do so just like someone we knew and I did promise them that. In US we were very happy, not married but we good. and slowly both our families realized there is nothing they can do, but give us their blessings and make it official for society sake. we came to India, and got married. Its been 10 yrs and we are together back in India. Our families accepted each other, they have ego problems between them selfs, but we are Ok civil to one and other
Happy go lucky

bava-maradalu

by Kareem » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:47 am

Wow Aparna,

Thats an exciting story, I too have some problems with my Attha, I donno why its pretty common that soe ego clashes will be there in these scenarios. I might not have such a wonder ful oppirtunity, as we have 10 years gap, and she doesnt want to continue her studies..... And the most beutiful thing is we never feel the age gap at all.........

All my love to My maradalu.........

Kareem
Kareem

Be patient

by Happygolucky » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:07 am

Hi,

Be very patient, don't act in rush, I understand both sides about the age factor.I am sure your atta feels you have experienced life and her daughter still has to. Yes there are chances, what are you doing now? are you working?. Till it becomes unbearable keep quite. First of all is your mardalu ready to give up her family for you?. There is no sense of fighting if she does not have courage to fight them, because if that is the case they can manipulate her even after you guys are married.

I know atta won't listen but try to tell her how much you love her daughter.

I made a phone call from US to talk to my atta. All I said was I love her son ( I actually used those words). I will do anything for him and he loves me too. We also love our families and will not go against them and their blessing means a lot to us.

Try talking to atta garu first but find out if your maradalu is ready to elope, if needed
Happygolucky

thank you

by Kareem » Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:08 am

Hi,

I was working as a lead in software industry prior to opening a startup.

Hold hold.... The matter is not that worse, ego clasher are only between my mum and atta. We dont have worry of not getting married... it might get delayed. thats it. And As you said, I am just keeping quite.

At the same time I really liked your idea of talking to my atta.

Any ways, my email ID is kareem.in@gmail.com

Regards,

Kareem
Kareem

by Veerasai » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:34 pm

Hey Priya,

Hope you are doing good. I was just going through your posts. I find them to be very interesting. How'r you and your bava doing?

Good luck!

Saikumar
Veerasai

by date u » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:33 pm

hey r u serious?
date u

by Raj » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:29 am

Naaku kooda maradalu undi. Thanu chaala cute and sweet. Maa iddariki okarantey okariki baaga ishtam.. memu thondaraloney pelli kooda chesukuntunnamu.. bava maradalu pelli chesukuntey chaala happy ga vuntaaru.
Raj

by Shree » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:53 am

Dear Friends,

First of all, thanks for this thread.

I am Shree Age 26. I have a cousin (My mother's brother daughter -
i.e. uncle's daughter) age 22.

My parents and Uncle are planning for our marriage and even my cousin is very much interested to marry me. This kind of marriages are very common in Andhra Pradesh. Though I never showed any interest on her because of many articles mentioned that the marriages which take place between blood relatives are not healthy from the genetic point of view and are associated with an increased risk of abortions and congenital malformations. I am really worried about this.

As per the medical reports, there are hances of pregnancy issues like miscarriage or unhealthy kids etc.

For your Information:
1. Either my parents/ grand parents OR my cousin parents / grand
parents does not have any health issues (like diabetic/heart deceases/
genetic issues).
2. My aunt died with Kidney failure problem.
3. From my childhood, I never said "NO" to my parents and I have very good opinion on my cousin as she is a qualified, fun loving and professional.

I would like to know is it OK to proceed with her as my life partner? If yes, please suggest me if there are any medical tests which we can check up before getting married.
If it is really a risk I am ready to fight (convince) with them not to marry my cousin. As I want everyone to be happy. Though they hurt with my decision.

So please help me guiding my problem.
If any of you come across this kind of situation, what is the best way to proceed with? I want you ppl to put your experiences. Please!!!

Thanks a lot,
Shree

by Sally » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:59 am

Hey, everyone. I know that this is an older post, but I was looking for articles on various types of marriages when I stumbled upon this article. I've always been intrigued by various types of marriages. It all seems really interesting, but I'm not sure I fully understand the concept of bava-maradalu. I remember someone inquiring about what this term actually meant, but no one really answered the question. So what exactly IS bava-maradalu? Is it a type of arranged marriage like I'm thinking it is?
Sally

by Sally » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:57 pm

Sally wrote:Hey, everyone. I know that this is an older post, but I was looking for articles on various types of marriages when I stumbled upon this article. I've always been intrigued by various types of marriages. It all seems really interesting, but I'm not sure I fully understand the concept of bava-maradalu. I remember someone inquiring about what this term actually meant, but no one really answered the question. So what exactly IS bava-maradalu? Is it a type of arranged marriage like I'm thinking it is?

Oh yeah! One more thing! I know that this a little off-topic, but since we're on the subject of marriage, I was curious to know if anyone knew of a place that had inexpensive wedding favors. I mean, one of the reasons why I AM on here is to look for scrap-booking ideas for my wedding (thought different types of marriages would be cool). Hence why I quoted my own post. So yeah, if anyone else on here is getting married, I'd love to hear about where you're getting your party favors from. Thanks =)
Sally

sandy-prasana

by sandy-prasana » Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:17 am

howdy guys,

this is sandy ! same like you all I am loving my sis-in-law (prasana).
I like her since my childhood.
naku vuha theylisina dhagara nunchi i am liking her.
from childhood every year i have went to my grand-fathers home only for seeing her .
I used to wait for holidays very eagerly for meeting her .
chinapati nunchi ipudu dhaka daily nenu pray cheysthuna god ni thana gurinchi !
Ipudu neynu engineering cheysthunanu TamilNadu lo & thanu degree cheysthundhi AP lo !
Thanu natho vuntey i will be very very happy!

Kani inka thanaki I LOVE YOU ani cheypaleydhu !
thaniki kuda nenu antey chala ishtam ani anipisthundhi .......... She too love me a lot.....
but inka cheypu ko leydhu .....

maku just 2 months difference antey!
ee year tho she will be finishing her degree , but naku inka one year vundhi to finish my PG .
Ee year loney cheypeyali that i am loving her (before her education finishes).
"thanani kalisina prathi sari cheypeyali anukuntunanu , but cheypaleyka pothunanu"
thanu nanu ishta padathundhi ani theylusu but cheypaleyka pothunanu !

She used to say that natho kalisi vunapudu thanaki chala chala chala happy ga vuntundhi ani !
And neynu ma grandfather intiki vachina prathi minute thanu nathoney vuntundhi !

ma dad ki ilanti marriages(Blood-relation) ishtam leydhu . dad ki ela cheypalo ardham kavatleydhu ...... give me some idea guys!

dad kana mundhu thana tho na love cheypali & thaniki neynu ishtamo kadho theylusukovali !

Oh god please help me .......... :) :( :) :(
sandy-prasana

by imagebo » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:13 am

hai priya im really exited u r Discussions i have maradalu but nuvu antunattu ma eddri madhya ame ladu nuvu me bava topics vintunta really naku kuda ela jearigatha bagundadi anipisthundi ok im un luckey guy ok my nam is vikram. u r a really lcky girl enjoy me bava tho ne life kalakalam vardilalani aseasuthu (vikram) any one interested me (tvikram22@yahoo.in) this my mail id
vikram.
imagebo

by bava » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:02 pm

hi i'm also facing same problem we both like each other from childhood to now but the problem is we havent settled in our life.before that atta vallu maradal ki marriage cheyyadaniki plan chestunnaru. im studying b.tech.she is just in inter 2nd year. please tell me what to do PRIYA.i would like end my story should have to be end like yours. it may take 5 years to me set in my life.also she will be in her b.tech ending.
bava

by please help....to marry my mardalu » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:45 am

Hi friends..

my father married his sister daughter , now i want to marry my mother's brother's daughter , so this will becomes 2nd generation...

naku thanu anta chala estam, family numbers health problems vasthai ani bhadha paduthunaru nijam ga vasthai aaa if any one have perfect solution plz reply me...
please help....to marry my mardalu

Previous                

Return to Human Relationships