Saturday, 20 April 2024 »  Login
in

Board Please Help: Missing Person in Riyadh--Zia ullah Anwar

Have an event to announce? Need people for something? Here is Hyderabad's biggest noticeboard! Check out what's on in town!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by Amwas » Sat Oct 18, 2003 7:52 pm

My name is Amwas and I am from Hyderabad and live in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. I am trying to help a person from Hyderabad who has desperately been seeking the whereabouts of Zia ullah Anwar of Hyderabad working in Riyadh. Is there anyway you can help me locate this person as it is very important that this person be located as early as possible. Anyone knowing his whereabouts please immediately inform me of his work number or residence location.
Amwas

by Amwas » Mon Nov 03, 2003 7:02 pm

Need help for this matter, urgent please
Amwas

by kaija » Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:52 pm

send more details
kaija

Re: Board Please Help: Missing Person in Riyadh--Zia ullah A

by kaleem » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:53 pm

MR naveen <br>We have given the information to ur nearest authorised tutor <br>with regards, <br>

Return to Announcements