Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Planning to start clothing business...need suggestions!!

For the Hyderabadis all over the world who believe there is only one home. Come in here and get a cuppa. Irani, of course!

Moderators: hitesh, The Moderator Team

Planning to start clothing business...need suggestions!!

by Ambar » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:16 am

Hi All..!
Im new to this place, was searching about boutiques and tailors in Hyderabad and came across this forum.
can any one tell me about any good tailor in Hyderabad. I'm planning to start clothing business, so for that I need to have a nice tailor.
And also can anyone advice me as to where can I find fabrics at wholesale price.
It would be a great help, If you guys can suggest me about what all is required to start clothing business. I basically want to start with Pakistani kurti's and then shift to suits, heavy wear etc. I do have few designs in mind, but for that I need a good tailor and fabric

Will really appreciate to have a positive response.
Thanks
Ambar

Return to NRIs