Saturday, 19 August 2017 »  Login
in

Ideas for my kid's birthday party

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Ideas for my kid's birthday party

Postby Mom » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:51 pm

Hi, I have a 5 year old and her birthday is coming up soon. I've been trying to think of different ideas to make her birthday unique and something to remember instead of just the cake/food with friends style. Can someone suggest any unique ideas to celebrate her birthday?

Thank you in advance!
Mom

Re: Ideas for my kid's birthday party

Postby Sitara » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:10 pm

I celebrated my 4 year old twins' birthday recently by hiring Sporty Beans which is a sports based program for really young kids. I think they start with 2 yr olds and upto 8 or 9 yrs (if I'm not wrong). They basically made all the kids play several types of outdoor ball games for more than 2 hours which I absolutely loved. They also took care of the decor, food and cake for me. It was a very lively party and my kids and their friends really enjoyed it so I would strongly suggest them to anyone.
They loved it so much that I made them join the regular weekly sessions that they have in Banjara Hills. They also have one more branch in Madhapur so you can choose which ever location is closer to you.

These are the numbers I have in case you want to contact them:
Banjara Hills - +91 9640623427, +91 8919797239
Jubilee Hills/Madhapur - +91 7330775392, +91 7981703106
You can also find them on Facebook easily.

Good Luck with your search and hope your daughter enjoys her birthday! :)
Sitara

Re: Ideas for my kid's birthday party

Postby Mom » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:00 pm

@Sitara, thank you so much for your suggestion! That sounds like a very promising idea. I'll definitely consider this.
Thank you again!
Mom

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!