Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Birthday Party

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Re: Birthday Party

by Franceska » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:10 pm

Couple of years ago we celebrated our kid Bday part in YOGI BEAR (I am not sure the comple name) . They have little park for kid where they can play they provide coupos/tokens for that. it costed me about Rs. 100 per perosn. Food was good, every one liked it. I also heard couple of more spots around that area.
Franceska

Birthday Party Decoration In Hyderabad,Balloon Twister In Hy

by Birthday Party Decoration In Hyderabad,B » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:10 pm

I'm Nagaraj,Balloon Twister For Theme Party Decor ,Artist's Arrangements Like Balloontwister,tattoo,magician,games organizer,Nail Art,Mehendhi,Bindi Art,Hair Breeding,Pot Maker,Totawalla...etc Call Me On 08099958524
Description
Here Is The List What We Mainly Do........!!!!!!!!!!

1.Balloons surround
2.Balloon arch
3.Magician
4.Juggler
5.Hair Stylist
6.Live Camel and horse ride
7.Popcorn & Candy
8.Choclate Foutain
9.Sweet corn
10.Balloon Twister
11.Tattoo
12.Carricuture
13.Nail Art
14.Mehindhi
15.Coustume Charcters
16.Helium balloons
17.Games Like .........Gun Shooting ,Hoopla ,Touch me not,Darts,Bowling Alley...etc
18.Sound with mic
19.Electronic spray tattoo Temparory
20.Games Organiser (anchor)
21.Balloon pillars
22.Surround Cutouts Depends on Cutouts
23.Birthday Board
24.Dj Console
25.Fire Dancer
26.Bindi Art
27.Rajasthani Puppetshow
28.Cricket Machine Game With Nets
29.Snooker Game
30. Ettarwalla
31.Bangles Live Making Demo
32.Lac Bangles Live Making Demo
33.Bouncies (Kids Jumping House )

...................etc

Thanks and Regards
Nagaraj
Balloon Twister
Hyderabad

My Phone :+91 8099958524
My Mail Id :delightdecors@gmail.com
eventsnag@gmail.com

Facebook Page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Delight-P ... 9543767212

My Page
www.facebook.com/eventsnag
Birthday Party Decoration In Hyderabad,B

by rpmurthy » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:21 pm

need to know some suggestions from you all for celebrating my son's first b'day
rpmurthy

by Party Favors » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:46 am

One idea could be to create an online wish list. This will help the people coming to the party easily find and choose a gift, and will allow you to pick the things that you think your child would like to have.
Party Favors

by Mru » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:36 am

Hi Varsha,

My Son's First Birthday is in March. We would like to know if you are available and also your current contact number

Thanks
Mru

rainpsmith wrote:Hello,
First of all congratulations on your son's first birthday! Hope you can make it memorable for your family.
5 star parties are an expensive proposition . As an alternative , you could probably look at JALVIHAR/ Sanjeevaiah park etc as venue options.The advantage is that these places are in the heart of the city .
For catering option , you could speak to Arora Caterers . They are very reputed or get Utsav to cater for the event .
As for event management , I could help you out since I am in the area of events.I am just starting out , so I could definitely lend you a hand , price being no issue with me .
Some themes that could work are :
1. The most popular carnival theme..we can hire bouncing castle or other inflatable toys , get a portrait painter , magician etc
2. An olympic games theme party - centered around games like baby stroller race , lemon on spoon , frisbee throwing,baton races,suitcase relay etc . - Inviatations , decorations , food etc to correspond to the theme.
3.Teddy Bear theme:
Possible games are 1. Find the bear anywhere! 2.Teddy Bear relay 3.Teddy Toss4. Stick the heart on the teddy .
You can get in touch with me at 27717346 , I would be happy to share more ideas or any other information that you require
Regards
Varsha Ramesh
Mru

by Ganesh Kumar » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:36 pm

Hi. We are planning for our kids(twins) 2nd Bthday in Mar'14. Kindly suggest few good ref for event managers and suitable locations in Hyd. I am reachable at 9849533696
Cheers
Ganesh
Ganesh Kumar

by Shobha's Entertainments » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:27 pm

Hi Patrons, We are from Shobha's Entertainments a professional event management company with great expertise in organizing theme based birthday parties for kids birthdays, college fests, farewell parties, weddings, receptions, sangeet ceremonies, fashion shows,corporate events, singers booking etc. . We have many themes like chota bheem, butterfly theme, star theme, candy theme, jungle theme, krishna theme, wonder land theme, nursery theme, castle theme, teddy theme, donald duck theme etc.

We even provide entertainment programs like magic shows, game organizers, tattoo artists, cartoon characters, dancers, singers booking, catering services, DJ and lighting .

All in all Shobha's Entertainments is a one stop shop for all your event needs. We turn your imaginations into a memorable reality on your event day with a professional approach towards organizing events with a self disciplined team.

http://shobhasentertainments.wordpress.com/

http://www.shobhasentertainments.com/

https://www.facebook.com/ShobhasEntertainments
Shobha's Entertainments

by Srinibash Dhal » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:59 pm

Happy Birthday...
Srinibash Dhal

by Ramesh » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:18 pm

Pampered Kidz is the ultimate kids birthday party zone located in Filmnagar, Jubilee hills,Hyderabad.It has a kids play area and music,movie screening , food, games with several cars etc for children and everything else needed for a fun filled birthday party.For more information visit http://www.pamperedkidz.in or call 7731040404
Ramesh

by Roy » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:16 pm

I want to celebrate my son's birthday on 7th Feb this year.Want to celebrate at the roof top.It's in Shaikpet. I want to know if some one can help me with decoration ,food,events
Roy

by Jimmynoor » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:26 am

I think you should hire the event planner for the best birthday party. They can offer you service as you want.

Las Vegas things to do with kids
Jimmynoor

by Alankaran » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:22 pm

Hai,
We are from Alankaran Event Management Companies In Hyderabad provide all the services like Memorable Birthday theme party, innovative Wedding concept or High pitch Product launch, etc
Established with a vision to bring something new to the events, we aim to create timeless events that are worth a lifetime.
https://alankaran.com/
https://alankaran.com/theme-parties/
Alankaran

Previous                

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!