Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Casual Sex

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Casual Sex

by Srinu » Sun Oct 27, 2002 7:40 am

In a conversation with my friend, she confided that she prefers a stranger for casual sex. Meet someone (from some other city) in a chat room and meet up with him. That was shocking news. I mean, forget the ethical part of it, but even with all the protection and stuff, can you be absolutely sure that you are not going to catch some infection? Is it worth the risk?
Srinu

Casual Sex

by casual friend » Mon Oct 28, 2002 12:06 pm

there is nothing wrong in casual sex... You make good idlis at home, and yet you relish them more at a hotel, despite the fact that you know you are going to get a tummy problem... Hey, I am from a different town, you could possibly tell your friend!!!
casual friend

Casual Sex

by school teacher » Mon Nov 04, 2002 4:18 pm

dear Mr. Casual, don\'t request a mediator to get a lady. one fine day he may need ur wife also. act boldly and alone.
school teacher

Casual Sex

by vivek of themavericks » Tue Nov 05, 2002 10:44 am

try substituting idli with a women and that \"hotel\" with a place we can easily assume and give me one reason why we relish the \"hotel women \" more??...god save india!!
vivek of themavericks

Casual Sex

by casual friend » Tue Nov 05, 2002 1:33 pm

Dear School Teacher, I have no problems cause I am single and would be single always... Ha ha
casual friend

Return to Human Relationships