Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Mother-in-law rapes son-in-law

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by mrk » Wed Jul 16, 2003 1:57 pm

Have you heard the news? If not, go and see http://www.andhraprabha.com - and in that site see prathyekam. A mother-in-law raped her son-in-law. This incident happened in Hongkong. The son-in-law is working in Unnan, and his name is Kunming. His mother-in-law\'s age is 45 and he is 25. His mother-in-law gave him sleeping medicine and raped him, apparantly.
mrk

by Atul » Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:28 pm

Man, it\'s news!! Similar to a man biting a dog than a dog biting a man!!
Atul

by Arch » Thu Jul 17, 2003 2:58 am

r u a guy?!! if so u gotta tell us how on earth that is feasible :)))))))))))))! a man being raped and that too when he\'s put on sleeping pills? am not able to stop myself from laughing out loud and then imagining it some more and laughing. No, I am being serious MRK, do let us know, please... and am still laughing... but still, hey, am trying to be serious here! Unless... LOL... whatever, it ain\'t suitable for this board...
Arch

by neeraja » Thu Jul 17, 2003 5:22 pm

Hi arch..
<br>
<br>I can hear you laughing... hahahah a good laugh.. i too had... but i did not imagine the way you did ofcourse./...
<br>
<br>i dont think its quite possible yaa... even with three large pegs its difficult..imagine with a sedative, how could she manage to get it done???
neeraja

by Arch » Thu Jul 17, 2003 7:22 pm

get \'IT\' done ?..LOL... she\'s s\'posed to have \'DONE\' it on her SIL according to mrk\'s posting and belief :)))
Arch

by Vishal » Fri Jul 18, 2003 9:49 am

Lol ...arch that was some presence of mind ..
<br>
<br>Amazing .. it surely does sound funny ;)
<br>
<br>Bye
Vishal

by mrk » Fri Jul 18, 2003 12:07 pm

By reading that article I too cannot control laughing. I thought that I had a good laugh by reading this article. So, that inorder to make you guys too laugh I presented that message. I hope all of you had a good fun.
mrk

Return to Human Relationships