Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Solution to control bribery and corruption

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by ramu » Sun Jun 29, 2003 5:29 pm

There is a solution to control all this. First of all, those who have indulged in such activities should have their properties seized and be sent immediately to jail. The Chief Minister and the ministers must give powers to every Collector and department head and concerned specified officers to take immediate action on the above guys. A special task force or quick action team must be created whose work must be only to catch the corrupt.
ramu

by Learner » Sat Aug 09, 2003 8:08 pm

Ramu, what a pity - see no one cares. As long as this attitude continues, no salvation in sight, my friend.
Learner

by Kulcha Hyderabadi » Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:27 pm

Learner, I see your point but I think we all have resigned to the fact that there is no way out of this corruption abyss. I was shocked to read that only 30 million people pay taxes in our country! Or is it only 3 million. With so many people belonging to the middle-class and above middle-class bracket and yet so little that the government collects in the form of taxes is really deplorable. Lets hope things get better, but, I for one, don\'t see it happening in my lifetime.
Kulcha Hyderabadi

by mrk » Sun Aug 10, 2003 1:05 pm

We have so many hurdles in our country - bribery is yet another hurdle which is playing a prominent role in the slow development of our country.
mrk

by Learner » Sun Aug 10, 2003 2:52 pm

Instead of saying yet another hurdle, I would say it is the main hurdle. None of the politicians are willing to tackle this issue. We are fed up with the Mandir/Masjid issue but the public is dancing to their tune. There are a 100 issues that are more important.
Learner

by mrk » Sun Aug 10, 2003 3:56 pm

Learner, you are right in your opinion. In this millenium too, the politicians are creating so many hurdles in our country. One party creates a caste hurdle, the other one creates religious hurdles and the next party creates regional hurdles. Our country\'s smooth run ahead had been stymied with the above hurdles placed by the dirty politicians in our country.
mrk

Return to Local Problems/Issues