Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

KFC Chicken Haram

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

KFC Chicken Haram

by Krysinfo » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:43 pm

The use of Halal chicken by KFC, has been a subject matter of great debate since a long time across the world. However, it has not been proven either way & Muslims continue to visit these stores & consume chicken & meat assuming that a reputed MNC like KFC will use only Halal chicken for its delicacies.

Unfortunately that is not the case and we have been able to discover this fact right on KFC's UK website. KFC admits that Halal chicken IS NOT used in any of its stores.

This should come both as a warning and eye-opener to KFC's Muslim customers. When the chicken is not halal, it is HARAM for all Muslims & they should understand this fact completely before visiting any KFC store again.

The following link shall clear any doubts you have about KFC chicken being HARAM for Muslims:

http://www.kfc.co.uk/faqs.aspx
Krysinfo

Re: KFC Chicken Haram

by God's curse upon them » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:53 pm

May God's curse be upon all those who lie about this matter of Halal & Haram food. Muslims should be ever vigilant. It isn't just about what they eat but also about their faith itself. Today if they make us eat non-zabiha, tomorrow they may well try pork on us.
God's curse upon them

by Islam: Halal or Haram » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:05 am

“Islam is a peaceful religion.”
They’ll tell you that straight to your face.
And they’ll swear that it’s true,
Unless, of course, you
Aren’t a Muslim, then it’s not the case.

Sunnis, they all hate the Shiah.
The Shiah hate Sunnis as well.
But there’s no debating,
When it comes to hating,
They both hate the damned Infidel.

Just who is an Infidel, really?
It’s you and your kids and your mom.
If you’ve an aversion
To enforced conversion
You’re targets to “peaceful Islam”.

We hear it all night on TV.
Each time that it’s said
We can count on more dead,
Who are peaceful as peaceful can be.

“Death!” cries the “peaceful religion”.
They shout it ‘til they’re out of breath.
“Death to the Hindu!”
And “Death to the Jew!”
And “Death to America! Death!”

“It’s just a small group of fanatics.”
We’re told after each new assault.
“Ignore those who rant.
Heed not those who chant.
And, besides, it’s America’s fault.”

With hypnotic rhetoric they
Continue to gull us,
To soothe and to lull us
Until that “most glorious day”

When Islam, the “peaceful religion”
Has forced the free world to its knees
And the masks they now wear
From their faces they tear
And we see the true face of disease.

“Islam is a peaceful religion.”?
How long must we live with this lie?
It’s time for the Free
To rise up and decree:
“Our Liberty shall never die!”

We must tell this “peaceful religion”
Our tolerance is at an end.
We’ve been patient and kind
But you’re going to find
We won’t break just because we can bend.
Fitna, a movie about jihadi terrorism: http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/020472.php. For slower internet connections, Fitna in text: http://www.shorttext.com/1nzpsa
Islam: Halal or Haram

by serfty » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:13 pm

leave it ... I think Kfc is most tasty food ...

i can make it...if u want then here is the recipe..

http://www.kfcchickenrecipe.com/how-to-make-kfc-original-fried-chicken.html
serfty

by A matter of faith and not a matter of di » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:02 pm

I think that KFC should be aware of what they are doing if they pretend to serve Halal food, this can cause great damage to KFC. Not just the reputation but also money wise. People should not go and eat at KFC any longer if they continue on this road. Why many people don’t understand that this is not a matter of diet but a matter of faith is not understandable to me. The recipes look fine, will try them out. :)
A matter of faith and not a matter of di

by Jenalee » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:22 pm

agreed..but combination of 11 herbs..make chicken super tasty... try this herbal recipe... http://www.chickenrecipesecret.com
Jenalee

by saraspenser » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:08 pm

100% agree with you!! herbs are one of the most important ingredient in dishes..unfortunatelly i have understand only after my own..not very good experience... :D
saraspenser

by shahnawaz » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:57 pm

Part 1/2
I would like to know Non-Veg @ KFC-Hyderabad,INDIA is HALAL/ Haram??? I Have seen many KFC -Franchisees owners are Non-Muslim ...then Why do they prefer our HALAL food ??? AS we Muslims believe in our Allah & life after death so we undergo basic Fundamental HALAL system , But there are many Non Muslim KFC -Franchisees owners who believe in their Religious God very strongly ?? business / Money is only next to any Religious fundamental principle so why do they prefer HALAL ???
Part 2/2

We Muslim never ever eat if animal is zuba( sacrifice in the name of any god other than Allah ) . Recently I have seen in " KFC -Hyderabad (GVK ONE mall Franchise ) COLOUR XEROX halal certificate " issued by Jamiat Ulama e Maharashtra , < I didn't Understand Y they are using COLOUR XEROX and Y are they using other state certificate in Hyderabad ,?? > But I came to know Owner of KFC-Hyderabad GVK ONE mall Franchise owner is an NON-Muslim ....
shahnawaz

by jmilton » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:23 pm

A matter of faith and not a matter of di wrote:I think that KFC should be aware of what they are doing if they pretend to serve Halal food, this can cause great damage to KFC. Not just the reputation but also money wise. People should not go and eat at KFC any longer if they continue on this road. Why many people don’t understand that this is not a matter of diet but a matter of faith is not understandable to me. The recipes look fine, will try them out. :)

hmmm... thanks for sharing such a informtrive info. 8)
jmilton

Return to Local Problems/Issues