Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Results of our fake survey - Valentine Special!

Some of the best local talent on... everything! Check out the city's best writers here, as they take on the shackles!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by vivek ofthemavericks » Thu Feb 06, 2003 4:11 pm

Ok guys let me comeout clean, I along with 6 others have nothing better to do except work and do silly but interesting things. This habit of doing silly things made us conduct a fake survey. Well, the survey was real but the things that went along with was fake. The idea was to find out what women thing about being in love, marriage, commitment and all the luggage associated with it. We gave 50 unmarried women between the age group 18 to 23 printed questionaries each having just 20 questions and asked them fill it and post to an address. One lucky entry would get an all expenses paid lunch in Taj Banjara!. Belive me, we got all the responses filled and posted in 5 days flat!. <br> The women were selected on face value and intercation and were found have fairly higher IQ level. For Ex - Some boys put their hands in the pockets and play billiards. If you got what i meant, then the women were of your IQ level or more!.There was no compulsion in disclosing their identity<br>
I hence present you the prominent findings of the survey.<br> <b>One</b> - 39 women said they would prefer men with avg body and great sense of humour,9 said they wanted men to be well built<br>
<b> Two</b> - 49 women said, they would prefer an openair space for a data then a closed resturant. 1 woman wanted the date to be in her house<br>
<b> Three</b> - 31 women prefered a bike for a date,8 wanted a car. The rest did not respond<br>
<b> Four </b> - (Multiple choice)16 women wanted a gift which they can hide in their homes!, you know from mom and dad!!. 12 wanted a book, 18 wanted CDs and tapes, 22 wanted a long drive - \"just you and me\" types. 1 wanted a nice juicy kiss.<br>
<b> Five </b> - 43 women said being commited is mutual and 7 said its the guy who should make efforts<br>
<b> Six</b> - 36 women wanted only the guy to spend on dates, only 6 nobel souls did not mind to go dutch. Rest did not respond.<br>
<b> Seven</b> - 4 wanted the guy to pick them up on a data, 40 wanted to meet each other somewhere in the city ( you know...no one should see). 5 wanted to go the guy\'s house and then start from there.<br>
<b> Eight </b> - 17 women wanted to sit with their backs facing the resturant\'s entrance and the guy facing the resturant entrance. This is to avoid being seen.<br>
<b> Nine</b> - 39 chose a nice calm resturant for a date, 3 chose a pub, 4 chose a movie.<br>
<b> The worst answer for \" what do you think of being commited?\" </b> -\" Commitment is like a bank account if you keep buliding it, it would help you in the long run\"<br><b> The worst answer for \" what do you think of marriage as an instutution?\"</b> - Marriage is an institution where even if you fail sometimes, the teacher or life partner would support you from all sides to keep you a student of the institution forever.<br><b>The worst answer for \" What type of life partner do you think would suit you (less than 100 words)</b> - My life partner should be able to understand me ,even if i fail to understand myself.He should praise me whenever i am good and scold me when i so something wrong. Hug me when i feel cold and kiss me when i look cute. He should always be with me in my thoughts and each and every heartbeat of mine.<br><b> The worst answer for the worst question \" Do you think being love makes any business sense?\" </b> - No business and love should never be clubed together, the moment money factor comes in true love between a boy and girl, it starts to fade out. Money can buy everything, but not true love.<br><br> Guys and gals, we are not being judgemental in any sense. But lets be honest, all those \" worst\" answers are actualy bad and you know that!.And as far as the question goes, why did we do this survey...we said we do silly things!.
http://www.wiredbeats.com - Download Attitude for Free!

How will it end?
vivek ofthemavericks

by crazyme » Fri Feb 07, 2003 3:49 pm

hey,
tht sure was an interesting survey.
guess, my nickname suits u better
crazyme

by vivek of themavericks » Fri Feb 07, 2003 11:59 pm

Pretty bold one though!.

How will it end?
vivek of themavericks

by Nyx! » Sat Feb 08, 2003 9:41 am

Hey Vivek!

I dont thing all those answers cud b given under \"worst answers\" those r pretty good... mushy ones... i think u really have never been in love to know this feeling and its effects!
Nyx!

by vivek of themavericks » Sat Feb 08, 2003 10:54 am

Man, if being in love makes these answer looks sensible then i better not happen to me. I have seen people being in love, they are in trance when they are with each other. It may be good, i am not disputing. But way beyong practical. For boys its vital to be practical in life, girls can afford to commit mistakes.( I am not being an MCP).Someone once said, There is no way you can find out what women think by being truthful, you have gotta twist your principles!. Like we all did - doing a fake survey.Not convinced eh!

How will it end?
vivek of themavericks

by Swadeshi » Sat Feb 08, 2003 3:33 pm

If your grand pap or papa..celebrated this velentines day atleast one time in their life then you are eligible for the v-day else..hey hey All days are v-day when u r with your partner. Sounds irritating.... Nope ?
Swadeshi

by vivek of themavericks » Sun Feb 09, 2003 12:53 pm

<b> I am on the home page - twice!!</b>. Yup, i now know 50 women and their ages, hobbies, birthday, zodiac, number of boy friends they had bofore (37 had none!!). I am not proud of it, i want to have a bigger one next time and the next time would be a real one with real prizes. This may sound too bad to many, but was a great experience, that too when i got all 50 responses BY POST in 5 days flat, which i and my pals did not expect. Gee, the one thing which stood out in the survey, was the women like inventing themselves over and over again. This is a fact which no woman can deny. Is anyone hearing!

How will it end?
vivek of themavericks

by suresh(hyderabadi) » Sun Feb 16, 2003 6:57 pm

vivek you\'re a cheapo.you and your friends could have picked up the restaurant tab for the winner.
suresh(hyderabadi)

by vivek of themavericks » Sun Feb 16, 2003 9:21 pm

This is the other side of the coin ladies and gentlemen!

How will it end?
vivek of themavericks

by vivek of themavericks » Sun Feb 16, 2003 9:22 pm

You have a right for your opinion and i have mine, lets just stick to that.

How will it end?
vivek of themavericks

by vivek » Fri Feb 06, 2004 9:16 pm

Its going to be one year since i posted this. I guess it can find its relevance even now. First timers pay attention.

How will it end?
vivek
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by vivek » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:15 pm

DIGGING OLD POSTS!

How will it end?
vivek
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

Re: Results of our fake survey - Valentine Special!

by Red Combat » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:04 pm

vivek of themavericks wrote:This is the other side of the coin ladies and gentlemen!
Let's get out of these wet clothes and into a dry Martini.
<I>-Every Day's a Holiday</I>
Red Combat
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by ycr007 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:04 pm

hahaha! You are one bg maverick maan!
ycr007
Level 2 Deity
Level 2 Deity

by Red Combat » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:05 pm

vivek wrote:Its going to be one year since i posted this. I guess it can find its relevance even now. First timers pay attention.
Red Combat
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by Red Combat » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:05 pm

vivek wrote:DIGGING OLD POSTS!
Red Combat
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by Red Combat » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:06 pm

2005 mein kya kar rahe the miya ?
Red Combat
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by CtrlAltDel » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:00 pm

maybe 2005 was one year he got lucky and dated a girl...:D
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by smack » Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:37 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:maybe 2005 was one year he got lucky and dated a girl...:D

LOLzzzzzzzzzzz

Sahi hai

BTW, u never did this again?? May be u will get totally different results now.
smack

by vivek » Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:29 pm

No, all the participants are either married or got busy

How will it end?
vivek
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by wiredbeats » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:54 pm

Reviving this post created on Feb 06, 2003

How will it end?
wiredbeats
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

hi

by rama krishna » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:03 pm

i love valentine he is uniting so many lovers since his demise
rama krishna
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

Return to Creativity, Inc.