Sunday, 28 April 2024 »  Login
in

theories

Some of the best local talent on... everything! Check out the city's best writers here, as they take on the shackles!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

theories

by lizard king » Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:45 am

i believe that everything in the world can be divided into 2 species, the masters and the slaves. or the commanders and the ones who obey.

i also believe that nature/aliens/god/jerks is/are experimenting on us. just like we experiment on a colony of fruit flies or rats or mice, keeping them in different conditions, feedign them different food, giving them different treatment and see what happens to them. like a crash test dummy, which we sacrifice to see what conditions are best for soemthing much better, in this case, better safety for us as humans.

i also believe that what religions call is soul is nothign but DNA, which is probably the only thing that remains after we die, modifying itself over the ages, for whose betterment..... i dont know.

alright..

these are some of my theories..... its for u guys to add more, and reason them. as Descartes said... i think, therefore i am.

or as apple said... i think, therefore iMac
The ultimate
lizard king
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by mark » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:33 am

Interesting what you said about master and slave. i read somewhere that there are 2 types of people, those who are victorious and those who are defeated.
While one who sings with his tongue on fire Gargles in the rat race choir Bent out of shape from society's pliers Cares not to come up any higher But rather get you down in the hole that he's in
mark
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by lizard king » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:47 am

mark wrote:Interesting what you said about master and slave. i read somewhere that there are 2 types of people, those who are victorious and those who are defeated.

its not just about people or individual systems i was talking about. i was talking about the whole universe as a concept, from the smallest partics onwards to the largest existence.

be it an illusion of the mind, or a visible cell in symphony.
The ultimate
lizard king
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by Red Combat » Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:55 am

I think the experiment "THEY" are currently running on me are more about "Game Theory" than Food Testing. THEY are using my brain to develop algorithms to play chess.
Let's get out of these wet clothes and into a dry Martini.
<I>-Every Day's a Holiday</I>
Red Combat
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

Re: theories

by vakibs » Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:51 pm

lizard king wrote:i believe that everything in the world can be divided into 2 species, the masters and the slaves. or the commanders and the ones who obey.

i also believe that nature/aliens/god/jerks is/are experimenting on us. just like we experiment on a colony of fruit flies or rats or mice, keeping them in different conditions, feedign them different food, giving them different treatment and see what happens to them. like a crash test dummy, which we sacrifice to see what conditions are best for soemthing much better, in this case, better safety for us as humans.

i also believe that what religions call is soul is nothign but DNA, which is probably the only thing that remains after we die, modifying itself over the ages, for whose betterment..... i dont know.

alright..
these are some of my theories..... its for u guys to add more, and reason them. as Descartes said... i think, therefore i am.
or as apple said... i think, therefore iMac

hi king

nice theories. please post in my conspiracy theory thread also.

about the master and slave thing, I believe what you said is true. But it is never like masters and slaves are absolute. They change with time. One of the most ancient philosophies is that everything can be divided into male and female. Relates to what you have said.
vakibs

by LIZARD KING » Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:44 pm

_ U ALL. I AM GOING HOME!
The ultimate
LIZARD KING
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by spamtaneous » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:25 pm

whats our future like....

1. riskier the job (physically)...more u get paid

2. u get shot for not doing anything (being neutral)

more fart...as and when i recall :lol:
spamtaneous
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

Return to Creativity, Inc.