Sunday, 28 April 2024 »  Login
in

your own conspiracy theories

Some of the best local talent on... everything! Check out the city's best writers here, as they take on the shackles!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

your own conspiracy theories

by vakibs » Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:30 pm

hi people

Do u have fun creating conspiracy theories. Please feel free to do so here :)

My attempt : The actual true story of how we fall in love

First before we attempt to understand love, we have to understand about sex. Do you know why sexual reproduction is preferred over asexual reproduction i?? Parasites, man. Yep. Parasites. Since parasites reproduce more rapidly than a normal species, they have an evolutionary advantage. Whatever an animal/plant might do to keep the parasites away, the parasites will be quicker in adapting to the changes. So to beat them, sex has to be invented. Sexual reproduction offers much more variety in the gene pool.

Okay, now coming to the second point, why do we fall in love. Again, parasites man. Yep parasites. Actually, friendly parasites this time.

Symbiosis is one of the key ingredients in the success of life. Symbiosis means aliens living inside your body. But this time, the aliens are friendly. Do you know that you will fall sick if we take out the several bacteria that is present in your body. They help you digest food, shit properly, sweat properly, and also keep the immune system in proper balance. Or more commonly, their metabolism just doesnt interfere with you.. like killing you or something. Thats why your body tolerates them. Actually, symbiosis is one of the early successes of life. Mitochondria (the power houses of the cell) is actually an alien living inside the cell.

Now, amongst the living matter that is physically present within your body, guess how many cells contain your genetic code ? Less than 50% man. True. If you separate your cells from the bacteria cells and weigh each of them, the bacteria outweighs you.

It is more as if the bacteria is using you as a vehicle for personal metabolism. But you stupidly think that you are a conscious being in control of yourself.

Now do you know why you get that feeling of anxiety, tension, rapid-hearbeat when you eye a pretty girl. The reason is that pretty girls house a special form of mutant bacteria. Now the bacteria living inside you will get a big evolutionary advantage if they pair with the bacteria inside the pretty girl. So, they sting at your liver, clamp down on your arteries, freeze your spinal cord and then choke your throat... so that you go nearer to that girl body. Now the bacteria inside both these houses exchange genetic material.

8) [/b]
vakibs

Re: your own conspiracy theories

by fl » Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:37 pm

vakibs wrote:hi people
Do u have fun creating conspiracy theories. Please feel free to do so here :)

My attempt : The actual true story of how we fall in love

First before we attempt to understand love, we have to understand about sex. Do you know why sexual reproduction is preferred over asexual reproduction i?? Parasites, man. Yep. Parasites. Since parasites reproduce more rapidly than a normal species, they have an evolutionary advantage. Whatever an animal/plant might do to keep the parasites away, the parasites will be quicker in adapting to the changes. So to beat them, sex has to be invented. Sexual reproduction offers much more variety in the gene pool.

Okay, now coming to the second point, why do we fall in love. Again, parasites man. Yep parasites. Actually, friendly parasites this time.

Symbiosis is one of the key ingredients in the success of life. Symbiosis means aliens living inside your body. But this time, the aliens are friendly. Do you know that you will fall sick if we take out the several bacteria that is present in your body. They help you digest food, shit properly, sweat properly, and also keep the immune system in proper balance. Or more commonly, their metabolism just doesnt interfere with you.. like killing you or something. Thats why your body tolerates them. Actually, symbiosis is one of the early successes of life. Mitochondria (the power houses of the cell) is actually an alien living inside the cell.

Now, amongst the living matter that is physically present within your body, guess how many cells contain your genetic code ? Less than 50% man. True. If you separate your cells from the bacteria cells and weigh each of them, the bacteria outweighs you.

It is more as if the bacteria is using you as a vehicle for personal metabolism. But you stupidly think that you are a conscious being in control of yourself.

Now do you know why you get that feeling of anxiety, tension, rapid-hearbeat when you eye a pretty girl. The reason is that pretty girls house a special form of mutant bacteria. Now the bacteria living inside you will get a big evolutionary advantage if they pair with the bacteria inside the pretty girl. So, they sting at your liver, clamp down on your arteries, freeze your spinal cord and then choke your throat... so that you go nearer to that girl body. Now the bacteria inside both these houses exchange genetic material.

8) [/b]

ever heard of the ladder theory ??
fl
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

Re: your own conspiracy theories

by vakibs » Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:10 pm

fl wrote:ever heard of the ladder theory ??
nope tell
vakibs

by fl » Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:55 pm

The ladder theory is a theory of adult male/female interaction. It has its basis in many years of sociological field testing. it was first conceptualized in 1994 in Exeter, CA.

u can read the rest of it on this website

http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html

u might or mihgt not agree with the contents

but go thru it once without any prejudice

later u might feel that it is total crap but its worth a reading

i hope ppl like this website as much as they liked the previous ones i suggested :D
fl
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by fl » Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:59 pm

fl wrote:The ladder theory is a theory of adult male/female interaction. It has its basis in many years of sociological field testing. it was first conceptualized in 1994 in Exeter, CA.

u can read the rest of it on this website

http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html

u might or mihgt not agree with the contents
but go thru it once without any prejudice
later u might feel that it is total crap but its worth a reading

i hope ppl like this website as much as they liked the previous ones i suggested :D

and i hope that doesnt offend anyone :)
fl
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by vakibs » Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:29 pm

holy crap :)) this is so funny. actually pretty true. there is a friend of mine who used to talk about his girlfriends in this manner. he used to call it a stack, but means the same thing !!!
vakibs

by vakibs » Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:34 pm

coming to conspiracy theories, this is another real funny one I picked up @ http://users.adelphia.net/~jthm/humor.html

The actual story of Silica Gel : Dont Eat packets

Silica Gel is actually a carefully formulated, super-concentrated, edible compound that can withstand intense radiation. One "kernel" provides all of the vitamins and minerals necessary to keep a full grown male alive for a week. The government has been mass producing these since the 50's in case of a nuclear strike against the US.

But why do they come with shoes and other stuff you may ask. Well the government knows that during a nuclear holocaust it would be impossible for the average citizen to reach the government silica gel storehouses, but it also knows that people will not simple stock up on emergency supplies unless the emergency is already at hand. Therefore the government distributes them with various products, knowing that the American pack-rat will hang onto anything they can't find an immediate use for. Then in the event of a nuclear emergency the public will be informed that the silica gel can be eaten and should be carefully rationed.

However, even though it is edible do not eat, I repeat DO NOT EAT the silica gel. It's only to be consumed in an extreme emergency. Prepare yourselfs. Collect your gel. Guard it wisely. For the end is near."

[/b]
vakibs

by fl » Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:56 pm

vakibs wrote:holy crap :)) this is so funny. actually pretty true. there is a friend of mine who used to talk about his girlfriends in this manner. he used to call it a stack, but means the same thing !!!

hehe

told ya

its a nice one
fl
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

Return to Creativity, Inc.