Saturday, 18 May 2024 »  Login
in

Extramarital affairs

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Extramarital affairs

by affiar\'s de affairs » Fri Nov 01, 2002 2:35 pm

extramarital affairs are not bad as long as they are discreet and do not hurt anybody.
affiar\'s de affairs

Extramarital affairs

by vivek of themavericks » Fri Nov 01, 2002 3:23 pm

Will you let your spouse have one then?
vivek of themavericks

Extramarital affairs

by LordSabbath » Fri Nov 01, 2002 4:49 pm

Great one Vivek ! thats what is called as a tight slap right on the face !
LordSabbath

Extramarital affairs

by vivek of themavericks » Fri Nov 01, 2002 4:56 pm

Thanks and added to that... this board says extramarital affairs are ok if they do not hurt anyone!! Let me tell you a weird one. I was told by a reliable lawyer that if a woman complains of her husband having an affair, then the husband would be interrogated as there are laws in place to sue him. But if a man complains about his wife having one, then the complaint is deemed null! See, an extramarital affair is not some \"affair\" - it is \"i am tired of sex with my spouse... i need a change\". and if such an endeavour does not affect anyone, i guess marriage has lost its value and we need not waste time and money on this. Just live > have sex > get bored > repeat step one. Give me a break!
vivek of themavericks

Extramarital affairs

by whoever » Fri Nov 01, 2002 7:06 pm

not a great one at all. right and wrong depends purely on the context. think of a guy of age 32 whose wife is just not interested in sex (at least with him). or suppose his wife is a major patient who he just cannot make love to. does that mean he stays celibate for the rest of his life? in such a case, the husband can be quite caring of his wife, but still satisfy his desires elsewhere. if his wife doesn\'t know (probably she\'s be fine even if she knew, but still), nobody is unhappy or wrong. extramarital affairs are wrong usually only when the marraige is healthy but the guilty person has strayed simply to satisfy his/her sexual desire for another individual. remember, very few things in the world are clearly in black or white.
whoever

Extramarital affairs

by popesmokesdope » Fri Nov 01, 2002 8:20 pm

I think the above person was refering to a DISCREEEEEETEEEE affair... the affair that doesn\'t make it to the 3rd page of hyderabad times. besides, it is a question of a person\'s conscience - the damn part which makes u pay for the fun u had.
popesmokesdope

Extramarital affairs

by good guy » Sat Nov 02, 2002 3:29 am

thanks vivek. that was a good answer. extra marital affairs reflect one\'s uncontrollable desires. sex is a part of marriage and not the only purpose for getting married. it will surely hurt. It will destroy the relationship. If the husband goes for an affair it will hurt the lady even though she is not interested in sex or she is ill as cited by \'whoever\' and if the lady goes for one, it will hurt the husband even more badly. somebody will get hurt - if not both of them, then either the kids or the parents will get hurt. Neither the law nor religion accepts such relationships.
good guy

Extramarital affairs

by lucifer-in-disguise » Tue Nov 05, 2002 11:10 am

same old story, keeeps goin on.......n vivek, b4 putting those too intelligent Q\'s , think for yourself, as to why your spouse would dare a extramarital affair.........is\'nt something wrong form your side?
lucifer-in-disguise

Extramarital affairs

by Mr.? » Tue Nov 05, 2002 1:31 pm

not married yet and never would HA HA HA HA HA H
Mr.?

Extramarital affairs

by vivek of themavericks » Tue Nov 05, 2002 2:07 pm

thanks for your thoughts, but see, there are lotsa unmaried women and men to be dated, so why bother about someone who is locked? Besides, a women or man gets married cause he/she doesn\'t want to be \"targeted\". For instance, you date a married lady who apparently is having an \"extra-marital\" affair with you. She would be knowing that she is doing wrong, so you have a lady who is partially guilty and would not do any justice to you. Why bother her/him and yourself? Get someone who is \"available\", it\'s not worth it. Marriage is already commoditised, don`t throw mud on it.
vivek of themavericks

Extramarital affairs

by vivek of themavericks » Tue Nov 05, 2002 2:08 pm

I am very bad at these topics so you gotta excuse me for my lousy replies, but before you all speak, think what if whatever you type happens to you...
vivek of themavericks

Extramarital affairs

by ravi » Thu Nov 07, 2002 7:49 pm

you already commit sin when u look a lady or gentleman with lustful eyes. so, be careful about u r looks and that too extramartial affairs that\'s too far to think.
we should never practise such type of things in life
ravi

Extramarital affairs

by sunitha » Fri Nov 08, 2002 10:21 am

what a charming young lad you are ravi... I wish all men and women have your thought...
sunitha

Extramarital affairs

by ex-hyderabadi2 » Sat Nov 09, 2002 7:30 am

You always assume it never happens to you :-) That way, you will never know! Also, the poster who says, when there are so many unmarried woman, why get involved with a married one? I think there are many reasons, but the most important reason is that there is no commitment and you are just having fun! Just imagine what would happen if you are playing around with an unmarried girl and get gets pregnant...!

I am not endorsing any of this. Just commenting on possibilities!
ex-hyderabadi2

Extramarital affairs

by ex-hyderabadi2 » Sat Nov 09, 2002 7:35 am

As the saying goes, your viewpoints are shaped by your experiences and that of your close friends. I must say that, for some strange reason, extra-marital affairs tend to be more torrid that having sex with your own spouse! That\'s why all sex-starved-males who just cannot get enough are more inclined to have an affair!!
ex-hyderabadi2

Extramarital affairs

by vivek of themavericks » Sat Nov 09, 2002 2:49 pm

Now just imagine your someone plays around with your wife and she get pregnant, and then hit a reply to this board
http://www.wiredbeats.com - Download Attitude for Free!

How will it end?
vivek of themavericks

Extramarital affairs

by suresh(hyderabadi) » Sun Jan 19, 2003 10:50 pm

one of my friends while we were watching football put\'s it this way.30%have extramarital affirs.30%want to have it but can\'t get it because of their personalities.other 40% are content in their marriages.whether wrong or right i don\'t know.but it\'s better than breaking a marriage when kids will be affected a lot.
suresh(hyderabadi)

Return to Human Relationships