Monday, 20 May 2024 »  Login
in

Love??

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Love??

by Srinu » Mon Dec 02, 2002 9:14 am

Now this is a poser to all u guys (and gals) out there in “love”(and not YET married). its very easy to imagine yourself with the girl u love, holding her, kissing her...generally making out. but did u ever imagine waking up next to her in the morning?? with practically no make up or worse, with all the makeup running?? stuff like that...and girls, sure you thought abt a lot of romantic stuff.... but did u imagine ur guy who MIGHT expect the morning cup of coffee while he sleeps comfortably till mid afternoon. someone who spends quite some time scratching unmentionable areas of the (hu)man anatomy. don’t want to ruin the romance in ur life...but can u imagine ur gal/guy like that and still love him as much as u did b4?? and don’t just jump up and say “YES”... think abt it.
Veni Vedi Veci
Srinu

Love??

by vivek of themavericks » Mon Dec 02, 2002 1:35 pm

An advice to all those in love, try not just imagining all these, but also figure out if you could live with it. And only then think of materialising your relationship.
http://www.wiredbeats.com - Download Attitude for Free!

How will it end?
vivek of themavericks

Love??

by lucifer-in-disguise » Mon Dec 02, 2002 1:38 pm

i dont undersatand, you, do you expect the gal who has slept with you the whole night to still have her make up on????wake up man.....and to speak the truth , yes waking up with your gal and watching her naturally w/o make up, is more exciting....should you have ever experienced this you would not have put such a board first of all......
lucifer-in-disguise

Love??

by Shahed » Mon Dec 02, 2002 4:17 pm

When u evaluate your love with 2M\'s (Make up and Money) plus body beauty then I am sure itz not a true LOVE but something else. Dont Compare Love with Sex..
Shahed

Love??

by Srinu » Wed Dec 04, 2002 8:23 am

LID, my point is NOT that I want my girl to have her makeup on in the morning when i wake up. my point is, when we \"fall in love\" how many of us actually love the real person inside? how many of us love our partner for what she(or he) actually is?? if ur answer is u really love ur partner, great, congrats. not everybody is so lucky. :)
Veni Vedi Veci
Srinu

Love??

by Seshadri » Fri Dec 13, 2002 11:09 pm

To all in love (or wanting to be),

I was born in India, but currently live in Canada. I have live extensively in the states, and know that the concept of \"Love\" as we see it, can be different in different cultures (and sub-cultures). To those who believe that love is about passionate love making, the passionate kisses and wrinkle free sheets (despite hours of passionate \"roll in sheets roll overs\", let me tell you this :

Love as we see it, is inspired by bolloywood and Hollywood (\"art imitates life\" holly wood says, but I believe it the other way around). Love is about sharing, caring, being passionate about each other,compassionate, holding hands together, and the need to see each others visions. Shared goals and the patience to weather the storms that you will face will be all about love. love is about hope that though tomorrow may bring a pink slip (being fired on the job) or children that hurt themselves, you will be together for the rest of the life (Or till we keep learning or sharing together, as my friend debbie says)

So keep loving........ as long as you keep learning !
Seshadri

Return to Human Relationships