Sunday, 19 May 2024 »  Login
in

Penfriends and dating

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Penfriends and dating

by Horn » Sat Mar 01, 2003 3:05 pm

Hai guys and gals, I was just wondering how many of these chats/rooms lead to real friendship and fun dating. Anybody (be honest) had an experience?
I mean it
Horn

Penfriends and dating

by greyarmadillo » Sat Mar 01, 2003 6:00 pm

GO get a LIFE....
greyarmadillo

Penfriends and dating

by srinivast3 » Sat Mar 01, 2003 11:42 pm

i don\'t trust chat gals... they r more conservative than in real life.
srinivast3

Penfriends and dating

by Cowboy » Sun Mar 02, 2003 6:16 am

...and I don\'t trust them because half of them r d00ds, not damsels ;)
If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite.
Cowboy

Penfriends and dating

by sk8er » Mon Mar 03, 2003 10:57 am

doods r better than them. believe me, friends r better than girl-friends. u go out for a date with a girl and the next day some other guy takes her, how would u feel?
sk8er

Penfriends and dating

by dreamzofvalentino » Mon Mar 03, 2003 2:25 pm

I am juss new to Hyd - nice cool place! Juss perfect for a romantic date along the shores of the lake... I wuz juss thinking, how do girls react to dates with strangers? some may say oh no trouble... I juss wanna check out how the hyd gals think about a date with a stranger... With apprehension?? Fear? Or a smile...??? ;-)
- The guilt of the kiss is not in the lips, but in its bliss...
dreamzofvalentino

Penfriends and dating

by freek » Mon Mar 03, 2003 2:58 pm

Those types of gals are good for 1 day - you should forget them that time itself so it won\'t bother you much if you see them the next day with some other guy.
freek

Penfriends and dating

by O:) » Mon Mar 03, 2003 4:29 pm

i have seen a couple of guys marrying the girl whom they met in chatting O:), was like that Sonali Bendre movie.
O:)

Penfriends and dating

by sunny » Tue Mar 04, 2003 5:53 pm

friendship does lead to dating... well, no harm, as long as there is distance. But again anything is always two-sided. So it\'s up to what the person is looking for?? And I am looking for some friends, so anyone can contact me at sunnyboy303@hotmail.com... I am from Hyd, but I live in Dubai.
sunny

Penfriends and dating

by Farid » Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 pm

Pen-friendship is an excellent form where u r very eager to receive a mesage from the other side. I would be rightly available for anyone who would like to make friends with me.
Farid

Return to Human Relationships