Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Is a second wife allowed in my case? What would you do?

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by neeraja » Thu May 08, 2003 10:35 am

Dear Mr. Sudhakar,

You did not understand one point... how can your wife accept another woman (second marriage) in the same house? the second lady using her things, and living together? Put yourself in your wife\'s shoes - will you tolerate that? Are you not possissive about it? Leave alone the physcial urge, my dear friend - suppose you are impotent and your wife wants to marry someone, will you be able to digest seeing Mr. X moving with your ex-wife? I am sure you can accept that in reality, how will you face your in-laws.. you too have your dignity. It is nice to discuss in the board. And the ridiculous advise of Dr. Sam and Radha even to change your religion etc, just for the sake of 3 minutes pleasure? Do you think it\'s all worth the venture?

Dear Board, just to make your name or your article attractive, please do not adivse something which is not practical.. advising someone is very easy. only if this problem comes to the individual will he realise the intensity of the problem...
neeraja

by Radha » Thu May 08, 2003 12:38 pm

Neeraja, calm down, we are not giving any ridiculous advice. We are talking about reality. I think you don\'t have information about how many people are living with two wives - or more in some cases. If they can live so, then why not others? And if any one cannot satisfy his wife, he must leave her, and allow her to get married. Because a woman cannot keep relation with two or more men (the reason is very simple - the question will arise about who the father is), but a man can keep two or more wives.
Radha

by Micky » Fri May 09, 2003 8:46 pm

Hi Sudhakar,

My wife has the same problem - the only difference being that she has vaginismus (I hope the spelling is correct) and that we have been married only for one year - that is no sex for a year. What we have worked out is just hand pleasure and also oral sex. Believe me it works - After a time you will enjoy it because she is your wife and because you love her and she loves you. Marriage is based on mutual trust and love. Sex is important but if you accept the fact that this is the only sex you\'ll get and still love her deeply, then things will turn out well and your marriage will be strong as ever. I will pray for both of you.
Take care and cheer up.

Rgds,
Michael.
Micky

Re: Is a second wife allowed in my case? What would you do?

by Srimangu » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:04 am

Dear Sudhakar,
I just across this website and registered. I am not sure whether you were able to solve your problem and where you are living now. However, I am posting this in the hope of reaching out to you and many others who might be facing difficulties in life.
Your dilemma is understandable – caught between love for your wife and the demands of your body. There is a way for resolution – hypnotherapy. A wide range of physical and emotional problems can be dealt with successfully using hypnotherapy. All physical ailments have their roots in the mind – our thoughts and the associated emotions. If you do not resolve your issues, they end up in your tissues!
Hypnotherapy is a holistic drugless form of therapy which helps you explore your belief systems in the subconscious mind and resolve these. The resolution at the thought level brings about changes in the body as well. I am a trained hypnotherapist and past life regression therapist. I attended therapist training courses in past life regression at life research academy, Hyderabad, india (http://www.liferesearchacademy.com) and California hypnosis institute of india (http://www.californiahypnosis.in).
I am from Hyderabad, presently living in Abu Dhabi, and attending a U.K. based international diploma course in clinical hypnotherapy with psychotherapy. It takes 4 to 6 sessions of 2 hours each spread over a few weeks to bring about a complete resolution. I am practising part-time (over weekends) but since I am attending the course, I am not taking any new cases until October this year. However if you would like to know more about hypnotherapy please send email to srimangu.plrt@yahoo.com. I can meet you in person and discuss in detail. Also there are therapists in Dubai whom you can consult. I encourage you to look at this option, do your own research on the internet, starting with the above two websites. Wish you all the best. - Srimangu
Srimangu

Re: Is a second wife allowed in my case? What would you do?

by XYZ » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:12 pm

My dear - Problem should have solved now, and you are replying now which is almost 9 years old. :lol:
XYZ

Previous                

Return to Human Relationships