Saturday, 4 May 2024 »  Login
in

Can anyone try to define this ???

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by M2 » Tue Jun 17, 2003 2:47 pm

Is there anything so called \"TRUE LOVE \" ... (don\'t mistake me to love , its true love ) ??? if so can u define that .....

i saw some of my friends ---- when i asked them abt love , one says \" there is nothing so called love \" .... another friend says \" i loved b\'coz if makes me popular among my fiends & in the college \" , ................ another says \" i just loved b\'coz i don\'t want to be lower than others , as my friends have lovers , i too wanted to have one , so i got one ... \" One says \" don\'t bring GOD into this topic ( he slaps on his cheeks )..... \" when i said in epics its written that even Lord Krishna loved Radha ...

So what is ur say abt this ....
M2

by JK » Tue Jun 17, 2003 3:07 pm

The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love, and feel the depth, the delight and the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transformed.
JK

by M2 » Wed Jun 18, 2003 11:33 am

If it is really that great ------------- then why some say there is NO true love in this world ... and why another argues to not to bring GOD into this topic ... is this TRUE LOVE that BAD to get God into this ....... What is ur say to this .........
M2

by vivek » Wed Jun 18, 2003 11:44 am

Ture love is like \'True fact\' . Just like fact is always true, Love is always true. Either there is love or no love. This is the best logic. Don\'t complicate life guys..move on.
http://www.wiredbeats.com - Download Attitude for Free!

How will it end?
vivek

by CS » Fri Jun 20, 2003 12:41 pm

love .................. there is nothing like that !!! tell me frankly ... who will LOVE truely in THIS world ??? No one !!!
CS

by JK » Fri Jun 20, 2003 1:19 pm

To love is not to ask anything in return, not even to feel that you are giving something — and it is only such love that can know freedom. Most of us don’t love in that way, we don’t know what that means at all because our love is always hedged about with anxiety, jealousy, fear—which implies that we depend inwardly on another, we want to be loved. We don’t just love and leave it there, but we ask something in return; and in that very asking we become dependent.
JK

by neeraja » Mon Jun 23, 2003 2:28 pm

True love is nothing but unconditional LOVE. The child loves his/her parents with true love. A dog loves its master; whether the master feeds him or beats him, the dog still has that unchanged faith and love towards its master. The love that the Lord has towards his children is another example...
neeraja

Return to Human Relationships