Wednesday, 15 May 2024 »  Login
in

Is flirting okay with or should it be discouraged!!

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by Tushar » Sat May 04, 2002 12:30 am

Hey guys n gals..!! A topic to throw thoughts at!!! What do ya think!
Tushar

by observer » Sat May 04, 2002 12:30 am

Dear Thushar,
flirting, dating,and sex are the BASIC AIMS OF LIFE. so a person not doing this is basically useless
fellow. you know even a rickshaw puller does flirting and free sex in his own way.the high class indins do this in their own way.only the middle class is confused. but after some years to come they will start enjoying everything. you know finally in one fine day this body is going to burnt.so enjoy freely as far as possible
observer

by pc » Sun May 05, 2002 12:30 am

I would disagree with Tusahr on both fronts; Flirting is neither \"ok\" nor should it be \"discouraged\"; I feel it is a MUST for everybody !!
pc

by Tushar » Mon May 06, 2002 12:30 am

Dear PC! I welcome ur thoughts ...but don\'t u thinks that at times it ends up hurting someone or the other!!
Tushar

by nonflirtingclub » Mon May 06, 2002 12:30 am

hi thushar you are well said,
because in india if one person enjoy other person suffers
if one person does flirting the other person like
1.poor husband of a flirting wife
2.poor father of a heavily flirting college girl
3.adulthood son of flirting mother (age35to40) the mother who openly flirt around her office collegues
4.flirtig girl who is a relative of young innocent village boy and who is the future husband of that flirting girl
nonflirtingclub

by Tushar » Tue May 07, 2002 12:30 am

hey NFC! U did said right about the negative aspects of flirting ...but don\'t u feel that flirting is very obvious in the current society...tell me who won\'t like to flirt in a way or the other!
Tushar

by NFC » Wed May 08, 2002 12:30 am

hi mr thushar i want to flirt with your mummy/sister/wife.i wont do anything physical just sexy talks only will you agree? i am ready to give my sister/mother/wife
NFC

Return to Human Relationships