Sunday, 12 May 2024 »  Login
in

Poor Husband suffering from in-laws behaviour

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by san » Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:55 pm

:lol:

PH, there is no right or wrong. You atleast seem to be in control which is good.
san
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

Re: Finally I have decided some thing !!!!!!!

by Kavita » Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:08 pm

Oh, thats a good turn for you. Atleast you are out of the tension. I am happy for you.

I just want to remind you that, you wanted your wife and daughter to stay with you and not divorce. The way you are going is good enough but be caucious not to over do things.

And now, you are not a poor husband any more. Get a new display name for your self.
Kavita

by Red Combat » Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:39 pm

Kavita wrote:And now, you are not a poor husband any more. Get a new display name for your self.
hey, good going man. May we call you "The Winning Husband" ?
Let's get out of these wet clothes and into a dry Martini.
<I>-Every Day's a Holiday</I>
Red Combat
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by CtrlAltDel » Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:08 pm

Red Combat wrote:
Kavita wrote:And now, you are not a poor husband any more. Get a new display name for your self.
hey, good going man. May we call you "The Winning Husband" ?
or the "whining husband"
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by Betty » Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:56 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:
Red Combat wrote: hey, good going man. May we call you "The Winning Husband" ?
or the "whining husband"

CAD, that was unfair!!!
Betty
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

to poor husband

by hiitesh » Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:09 am

brother , so far so good , but living 3 - 4 months away wouldnt work trust me , if her parents are not in favour of you then they will literally brain wash her head badly so that she doesnt go back to you , tell your wife to come and stay with you , and if she behaves then you will take care of her and no divorce thing , but if she doesnt and still wants to be the same as earlier then you are better off alone / living your life , buddy this is only if you love her and wouldnt want to think about leaving her ,

her being away wouldnt work and if you dont want to lose her then dont let her be with her parents for so long , that might screw up things badly , and you would want to see how she is with you for some time and then you will know wether or not she has changed ,
hiitesh

by CtrlAltDel » Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:25 am

Betty wrote:
CtrlAltDel wrote:
Red Combat wrote: hey, good going man. May we call you "The Winning Husband" ?
or the "whining husband"
CAD, that was unfair!!!
i know...but i cudnt resist it...! :D i wonder if he'll be back here soon with another set of complaints...:roll:
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

At Last My In-laws are down and My wife understands a husban

by Poor Husband Now Happy » Thu May 12, 2005 11:18 am

Dear Friends,

When I told my wife that I am giving divorce to her..and I declared everybody ( within my relatives) , my wife and my in-laws started telling nonsense things to other's.

They even tried to tell everybody that I am a drunken person so and so ( God promise I drank once a year in our annual company party that also I seek permission from my wife :)

After so many try they defeated at last..

As I don't talk with her or keep any contact with her since last 20 days.

Now a secret fight is going on in my in-laws house. My father-in-law blames his wife and my wife blames her father for all that is happening.

My father-in-law is tring to send his daughter through a third person within 5-6 days, when that third person informed me..I said I am very busy with my project work and if she come at this moment I will not concentrate on my work and this will affect promotion / increment. And I told him that i don't want to bring my wife now..and I'll inform you when my work will finish as it will be finished after one month.

I feel pity on my in-laws as they are not able to speak to any person in their area, as no body beleives them ...all people knew their character and politics nature. Now they are doing some puja , homam in temple...:)

I also pray god for my wife and daughter.

I HOPE I CAN BRING THE GOOD WOMANSHIP FROM MY WIFE.

SO FRIENDS MY STORY IS GOING ON FINE FROM MY SIDE.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU...
Poor Husband Now Happy

Re: At Last My In-laws are down and My wife understands a hu

by Betty » Thu May 12, 2005 11:27 am

Poor Husband Now Happy wrote:
....... my wife blames her father for all that is happening.

I HOPE I CAN BRING THE GOOD WOMANSHIP FROM MY WIFE.

That's good news, but hopefully you won't go overboard about this 'ignoring your wife' business....make sure your wife is back with you before she starts blaming YOU for the separation....otherwise a permanent separation might occur.
Betty
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by CtrlAltDel » Thu May 12, 2005 12:18 pm

"GOOD WOMANSHIP"...? :) thats an interesting term....never heard it b4!

btw, do u "bring" "GOOD MANSHIP" to her....?
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

Trying to Bring True Womanship from my ife

by Husband » Fri May 13, 2005 6:06 pm

In my last post I told you some thing about GOOD WOMANSHIP.

And I expect the same from my wife

In my point of view, a woman can make or break a family .

You know because of the silly character of my Mother-in-law , no body cares her family. Everybody hates my in-laws. Even my in-laws own brother and sisters don't talk with them.As she did lots of dirty politics with them ( That you usually see in TV serial or in movies)

In this case my mother-in-law has destroyed her world with other's also.

The same thing , my wife inherited from her mother. It is in her blood. She likes to quarell with spouse and her in-laws. She doesn't care anybody as her parents supports her a lot.The are trying to hide all mistakes of her daughter. They encourages her not to worry, we have lots of property, we can do everything and so ansd so.

As my in-laws have all bad stories to their credit, how can they explose their daughter's character.So they support her fully.

NOW THE POINT IS A GOOD WOMAN CANNOT DO ALL THESE THINGS. A GOOD WOMAN TAKES CARE OF HER PARENTS FAMILY AND HER IN-LAWS FAMILY.

A FAMILY'S RESPECT DEPENDS ON A WIFE, and I feel pity on my wife as she cannot live happily in my house or her parents house. She plays a lot dirty politics with me. She is a house wife , she has plenty of time to plan properly.So I cannot understand those things properly.

And because of her character, no one in my family as well as her family lives happily.

But once she understands the true womanship, how to live happily with all, and the value of a husband in her life etc etc THAT DAY I'LL FEEL AS I HAVE WON A BATTLE AGAINST EVIL MINDS.

As I have also a daughter, I will not like if my daughter follows the same path, what my wife did. Before that it is better if my wife understands her own value. A True Womanism. So that she can make my world and her world happier ever and ever and forever.

I HOPE FOR A HAPPY ENDING

AND GOD PROMISE I LOVE MY LIFE AS WELL AS MY WIFE

I MISS MY SWEET CUTE LITTLE DAUGHTER NEHA
Husband

by CtrlAltDel » Fri May 13, 2005 7:16 pm

good to see u have thrown away prefixes n suffixes and r back to being just a "Husband" :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

Thanks Dude

by Poor Husband » Fri May 13, 2005 7:36 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:good to see u have thrown away prefixes n suffixes and r back to being just a "Husband" :D

Thanks Dude ... After all Life is a journey ... and I don't prefer any shortcut to reach the destination.
Poor Husband

Re: Thanks Dude

by CtrlAltDel » Fri May 13, 2005 11:59 pm

Poor Husband wrote:
CtrlAltDel wrote:good to see u have thrown away prefixes n suffixes and r back to being just a "Husband" :D
Thanks Dude ... After all Life is a journey ... and I don't prefer any shortcut to reach the destination.
*grooooannnnn...*

back to 'poor' again...:roll:
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by Hyd_khatta » Sat May 14, 2005 5:22 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:i hope she doesnt browse this forum :)

CtrlAlt.. You made my day.. ! Belive me i laughed very much, I pray Poor husband's wife should not read this forum.
Hyd_khatta

Re: Trying to Bring True Womanship from my ife

by Betty » Mon May 16, 2005 4:20 pm

Husband wrote: In my last post I told you some thing about GOOD WOMANSHIP.
And I expect the same from my wife

In my point of view, a woman can make or break a family .

The same thing , my wife inherited from her mother. It is in her blood. She likes to quarell with spouse and her in-laws.
NOW THE POINT IS A GOOD WOMAN CANNOT DO ALL THESE THINGS. A GOOD WOMAN TAKES CARE OF HER PARENTS FAMILY AND HER IN-LAWS FAMILY.

A FAMILY'S RESPECT DEPENDS ON A WIFE,

THAT DAY I'LL FEEL AS I HAVE WON A BATTLE AGAINST EVIL MINDS.

Your post is so regressive, I now wonder whether you are really the one who was harrassed or did you really piss off your wife with the whining and 'good womanship'... :evil:
Dude, if the above lines are any indication, I'd say that you need to be a little more open and a bit progressive in your views...
Why is it a woman's responsibility to 'take care' of all families, her own and in-laws?
And why does a family's respect depend on the wife? You mean, the husband can do anything and nothing goes wrong?

Husband wrote:As I have also a daughter, I will not like if my daughter follows the same path, what my wife did.

I sincerely hope your daughter has her own identity and her own set of values, otherwise you will manage to turn her into one of those bahus in the K-serials... shudders
Betty
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by CtrlAltDel » Mon May 16, 2005 5:33 pm

that was very unhygenic of you betty!

u took the words right out of my mouth! :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

One clarification

by Poor Husband » Mon May 16, 2005 6:59 pm

Hi All,

I agree in my last post I became a little bit regressive.

As you know , what is going on with me... But I am in a winning position now.

In my last post I have talked about my wife ( what she lack to keep the relationship strong )

And really I am never expecting that from my wife ... I never expecting anything from her.. but always tried to fulfill her expectation in last four years.

Now I realise that I was wrong.. as her love is conditional... and she is very materialistic.

Above all she is still a village girl ( not open to the new society )

Her world is limited with her parents ... so so ..

Still my in-laws were giving support to her.. and they are waiting for me to apologize .

As they all know that I am a soft person, and I cannot live alone for more than 10 days. They know I can forgive and accept whatever crime thay do.

But guys/gals, there should be a limit, after all all man are human , they have also emotion, though we cannot cry and express our sorrow to other's.

They had played these dirty politics so many times and I forgave them everytime , the result is that I was only blamed by everybody.

This time I am in a winning situation, as whatever thay are saying no body beleives them and all my relatives and friends now came to know their bad intentions.

Now they are fighting with not only me but with all our relatives and friends. They are telling lies and lies so hide their lies...

We have a society there for our cast Vishya Brahmin, my case was discussed in the meeting with the president and other gentle persons.

It was like a small court session. My in-laws have failed there. Nobody found any guilty from my side, because they used to say so many non-sense things behiend me. But when I was there I told the exact things.and all have agreed what I told.

My in-laws and wife tried to fool the president, but they were caught.

Finally a happy day is waiting for me.. But I fear how can I live with a wife , an unfaithful wife.

Shall I continue to live as before ..Please advise me .. as I am in a dilemma...

Thanks
Poor Husband

by san » Mon May 16, 2005 9:03 pm

* He's tasted freedom and realises he can actually manage without his wife :lol: *

Go on give yourselves another chance.
san
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

Re: One clarification

by haawa » Mon May 16, 2005 10:01 pm

Poor Husband wrote:Hi All,

Finally a happy day is waiting for me.. But I fear how can I live with a wife , an unfaithful wife.

Shall I continue to live as before ..Please advise me .. as I am in a dilemma...

Thanks

Wow! reading your story is like the Indian Dramas we get on Satillite .. I don't know anyone who has such an interesting life here ... I don't understand how you don't have ANY influnece over your wife .. I am married so this is how i feel ... to me it seems as if your wife does love you ... but she is not IN LOVE with you.. this is your responsiblity to make her fall in love with you .. go sweep her of feet... huge romanitc actions... I know this becuse I love my family.. and I am scared of my dad... I never talk back to him in my life accept when he was giving my husband a hard time... i talked back to him.. he never said anything again.. this is becuse I LOVE my Family .. but I'm IN LOVE with my husband... One very important thing .. IF YOUR WIFE IS SAD AND SAID SORRY.. don't make her wait too long .. take her back.. set your terms... Until a women Has tears in her eyes she is WEAK.. but once that phase passes and she stop crying the tears turn into Anger... WOmen become more strong then any man earth ... if that happens God help you... AND your wife is not UNFAITHFUL.. she left you for her parents NOT a LOVER.. Common Guy Get Real .. If you love her don't ask us ... take your wife and daughter leave the country.. FIGHT FOR WHAT YOURS... Sorry if I sounded ruded .. just trying to Wake You up...
haawa

by Lucifer » Mon May 16, 2005 10:40 pm

Alright, kill this thread already! :twisted: :evil:
Nothing travels faster than light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.
-- Douglas Adams
http://artfilm.fullhydblogs.com/
Lucifer
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

by haawa » Mon May 16, 2005 10:45 pm

Lucifer wrote:Alright, kill this thread already! :twisted: :evil:

HEY :x I'm not Killing the Thread... Just giving the guy what he needs Look this Thread started 2 years ago... :shock: I though it was time for some differnt advice.. :roll:
haawa

To be happy is somebody'd basic right...

by Poor Husband » Tue May 17, 2005 4:13 pm

Hi Guys,

I appreciated the post from haawa.

Do you think I'don't love my wife..?

In 2003 October same situation happend, but I didn't want to win at that time, as I know sometimes man can be stone hearted. But I forgived my wife and took her to a romantic kerala trip for 20 days in december. We both enjoyed , but after one month I was awarded a harse comment from my wife. She tried to tell me several times that I just want to show everybody that I love my wife, that's why I had taken her to kerala visit.

That hurted me a lot but ...

Always I remained soft and forgived everybody and took all blame on my head whatever my wife and my in-laws said.

As I wanted a peaceful life. Stil I want a peaceful family life. I want to stay far away from those dirty politics which my in-laws are playing along with my wife.

And I have the confidence that I can forgive my wife at any time as i usualy doing since my marriage.

I don't hesitate to show my love towards my life infront of other's. She should be proud of that. You know I have purchased a flat here, with all comforts. Spent a huge money for interious and air-condition. Gave her a modern kichen so that she can cook with comforts. In saturday and sunday I took her to outdoor etc etc.. ( Sorry these things I shouldn't say you can understand )

But the only thing is that I am a weak emotional person, I always want her badly to support me in my happyness and difficult times. The bad thing is that she knows it very clearly.

And I got difficult times when she meets her parent here and trying stay away from me. And whatever she wants she gets by hook or crook.

FRIENDS TOMMOROW IS MY WEDDING DAY ( mAY 18TH) .. WILL SHE CALL ME . IF SHE CALLS ME WHAT SHOULD BE MY REACTION ??

(We have not talked each other since april20th )

i want to be a happy person friends , please advise.

Now I am feeling well , without any tension .. as elder gentle men are supporting me. They are telling me to keep quite for some days. They are telling that they will send my wife after giving her and her mother a good lession.

You know guys I have opened my mouth after 4 years. I have told these things to them about what I sufferred. But I never tried to explain that I am right and she is wrong. All I said is that these things are happenening with me and I couldn't solve this even if I have tried a lot and sufferred a lot.

Thanks friends to be with me to hear some inner pains from a guy like you..I hope thes things should never happen with you . It is really very painful.
Poor Husband

Re: To be happy is somebody'd basic right...

by CtrlAltDel » Tue May 17, 2005 4:56 pm

Poor Husband wrote:FRIENDS TOMMOROW IS MY WEDDING DAY ( mAY 18TH) ..
Congratulations! :D
Poor Husband wrote:WILL SHE CALL ME .
only she can answer that... :roll:
Poor Husband wrote:IF SHE CALLS ME WHAT SHOULD BE MY REACTION ??
(We have not talked each other since april20th )
if she's not calling to heap abuses on you, there is no harm in talking to her and planning something special for the occassion. hell, if she doesnt call, u plan something (dinner out, movie etc) and inform her abt it. be decisive and firm.....wimps wud just put most women off...

maybe she is fed up of yr submissive and silent behaviour....change yrself and be more assertive (not aggressive or violent).
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

She is far away from me

by Poor Husband » Tue May 17, 2005 5:09 pm

Hi,

She is far away from me guys ( 1000Km from here )
Poor Husband

PreviousNext      

Return to Human Relationships