Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

This is my first Post - Live-in RelationShip

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

This is my first Post - Live-in RelationShip

by bharatiyudu » Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:39 pm

Is marriage only bond between man and woman. Cant they live together without getting married :?: . How many couples are satisfied with their marital life and truly deeply love their hubbys. :?:
bharatiyudu

by CtrlAltDel » Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:22 am

it depends on the couple and the understanding between them..if they are ok with it, whats the trouble...?

anywhay they also have to be strong enuf not to bother with barbs from society abt the nature of their relationship
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

Re: This is my first Post - Live-in RelationShip

by Riyaz » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:07 am

I can understand you what you want to say, But marriage is one of the best protocol to get in bound with.And it depends how the couple is.although relations are not having values these days............ But it holds a particular symbol in life.
Riyaz

by Ladki » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:07 pm

Marriage is not the only bond between man and woman. Yes they can live together without getting married however it depends on the kind of relationship they are in. In order to find out How many couples are satisfied with their marital life and truly deeply love their husbands you might have to hand out a survey to see the result yourself or you can just simply Google the current statistics done by research studies. I hope I answer all your questions!
Ladki

by vandsetor » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:21 pm

i think marriage is the knot which have been made by the god to unit two hearts in one beat
vandsetor

Return to Human Relationships