Sunday, 5 May 2024 »  Login
in

Do we realy need a wife?

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Re: YES

by VJ » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:37 pm

dhakkan wrote:.......its not possible to live life alone{with parents or wht ever} v reli need some one to share our personal life,to understand us,to help us go thru bad time..n thts none other than WIFE.............so ev1 marry as soon as possible :wink: .....
Never say it's not possible to live life alone. Take the examples of present president of India Abdul J Kalam, one of the great leaders of BJP Atal Bihari Vajpaye and many more to point out. It depends upon the personal wants & situations of a human being.

Mr. Dhakkan, How do u think WIFE is the only solution who can help us in the bad times? I don't agree with that. Any human being with a kind heart is sufficient enough to get one out of bad times. :)

@VJ
Being Oneself is One of the Greatest Qualities of All Time In a Human Being.
VJ

Not interested......

by VJ » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:32 am

I know the loneliness/depression kills a human being. But I'm not interested in getting married as of now. Lets see if I change myself in the near future and find someone whom I feel I should really marry her. :wink: Satisfaction & happiness is what it finally counts. And I know where they lie for me. :wink:

@VJ
VJ

Do we really need a wife...?

by Moe » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:46 pm

It depends whose wife it is.....
Moe

Re: Do we really need a wife...?

by VJ » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:38 pm

Moe wrote:It depends whose wife it is.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:
VJ

hey ev1

by dhakkan » Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:33 am

well i feel tht mr.vj has been thru phases of life........v true tht satisfaction n happiness is wht counts dats y u need to noe a person bfr marrying n u will noe urself is she worth u or not
LiFe SuCkS!!!sO Do I!!!!!
dhakkan

Previous                

Return to Human Relationships