Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

What Qualities do u want in ur Life partner?

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by VJ » Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:19 pm

BY the way waht do u think is the last age in terms of years in men to get married. 35 ??????????? :?:

@VJ
Being Oneself is One of the Greatest Qualities of All Time In a Human Being.
VJ

Re: What Qualities do u want in ur Life partner?

by jeevansathi » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:28 pm

Hey buddy! First finding a partner for life is the most difficult thing. Some like their partners to be beautiful/handsome. Some goes by the intelligence factor and some checks out the financial status. You cannot find all qualities in your life partner. Just wish that your partner is true to you and loves you no matter what. For me, this is ‘the quality’ that every life partner should have. Other things can be inculcated with times.
jeevansathi

by Markspend » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:39 pm

Hey Guys well i think that's an interesting topic like its every body wish that its life partner should be sensible and also hard worker and also known its responsibilities.Thanks!!
Markspend

by Alliance » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:50 pm

an understanding girl who is committed is enough for me. :!:
Alliance

by aditi » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:03 am

First and foremost he must be understanding as it is very important for a relationship to survive.
Loving, caring, honest these are the primary things which every relation wants.
aditi

by Telugu movie news » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:46 pm

cool and inner beauty is greatest Quality in every body life
Telugu movie news

by Palak Gupta » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:17 pm

The way toward looking for an existence accomplice can be streamlined on the off chance that we truly realize what we need. Your capacity to have the capacity to recognize what you need is the establishment and the beginning stage in getting a reasonable photo of the qualities you fancy in your future accomplice.

1. Genuineness

"Genuineness is inconceivable unless it is the very establishment of your identity". It is a fundamental quality to be true. He/She will truly cherish you paying little respect to what circumstance you are in and disregard the status of your funds.

2. Spiritual Mind

In the event that your future accomplice is energetic about God and the things of God, it will be an additional preferred standpoint towards profound development in the relationship.

3. Honest

"Trustworthiness is the best strategy." Isn't it? Fair in a way that she will express and give out her actual data as a man or as a lady. On the off chance that she has a child, or youngsters, whether she was already hitched or separated, she should be prepared to share it.

The qualities you're looking for in a partner should be goal-oriented. To start with, you should begin by setting your state of mind in the event that you have a terrible one. In the event that your state of mind is okay yet despite everything you don't see a decent accomplice coming to your direction, you should be sure. An inspirational state of mind will experience a ton in any case, at last, it will pay. Realize that the individual you are searching for is out there some place.
Palak Gupta

by soumyaahuja » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:53 am

SIMPLICITY
soumyaahuja

by Zahra Farida » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:08 am

Choosing a life partner is the most important decision you will ever make – far more crucial than choosing a job, house or group of friends. All the decisions you make will be together, you’ll have to sleep next to them every night and you’ll still have to love them when you’re both old and wrinkly.

So it’s vital to make sure you’re looking for the right things…

1. A sense of humour
2. A strong friendship
3. Sexual attraction
4. Shared values
5. Being able to forgive and forget

Whether that means marriage next year or moving in together in five years, your partner needs to be able to slot you into their life and include you in their future plans.
Zahra Farida

by Hoffatad » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:49 am

I would say the biggest one for me is compromise.

Not everyone will have the same opinions and willingness to meet in the middle is important in the long term for a good partner.

Other than that, passion, empathy, and a good sense of humor is great.
Hoffatad

by My criterias » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:11 pm

The first and probably the main criterion is the adequacy and ability to negotiate.
The second is a general sense of humor.
The third is, of course, appearance.
Everything else can be skipped.
My criterias

Previous                

Return to Human Relationships