Tuesday, 23 April 2024 »  Login
in

Worst reasons of break-ups!

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Worst reasons of break-ups!

by Aishwarya » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:28 pm

What according to you are the most lame reasons for a break up?
Aishwarya

hmmmmm

by dhakkan » Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:29 am

mostly break ups r from girls side.....nd also some times yh the guys get too controlling which makes da gal feel tied up n result is breaking up.....
LiFe SuCkS!!!sO Do I!!!!!
dhakkan

Inviting PMOW for his comments

by PWOW » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:54 pm

I would be very curious to see what PMOW's comments are. As I mentioned in another discussion forum, he seems to have a lot of experiance in such matters. What do you have to say, PMOW?
PWOW

by I is eloquent » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:54 pm

I don't think there is any reason for a break to be lame.

Let's take for example, a couple broke up because they had an argument about "squeezing the toothpaste from the bottom and flattening it as you go". The guy does it that way and the girl just squeezes the tube in the middle. Well it might seem to be a lame reason to have an argument over and to break up. But cut to the core, if a relationship cannot withstand such a minor detail of differences then it is safe to say this couple is not really prepared for major differences that they have to face in their future.

So, the quicker one can end an incompatible relationship the faster they can move on to other people. It is a trial and error to find a compatible partner because there is plenty and variety of fish in the sea.

Having said that, one should not enter into a relationship only looking for the similarties, but also to enjoy the differences with their partner and work around them to establish a longer lasting friendship.
What came first, chicken or egg?
Depends on what you ordered first.
I is eloquent

by none » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:20 pm

BOREDOM BEING THE MAIN REASON.LOOSING THE HOTS
none
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by I is eloquent » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:03 am

none wrote:BOREDOM BEING THE MAIN REASON.LOOSING THE HOTS

But are they still lame reasons though?

Can anyone imagine living with a partner that numbs the mind constantly with boredom for the rest of their life? Or if physical attraction is a main part of someone to base their relationship on (even if it were shallow thinking), then it still doesn't make it a lame reason. If one is loosing the hots for someone then it will sooner or later lead to cheating on their partner, well either just in their mind or physically carry it out. So it still makes a legit reason to break a relationship.
What came first, chicken or egg?
Depends on what you ordered first.
I is eloquent

Re: hmmmmm

by Sher » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:16 am

dhakkan wrote:mostly break ups r from girls side.....nd also some times yh the guys get too controlling which makes da gal feel tied up n result is breaking up.....

nah i disagree...i think its otherwise...most break ups are due to guys having issues with commitment...
Sher

Re:

by Karmic » Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:57 pm

It is EGO most of the times...nobody accepts mistakes/wrongdoings/guilts/faults easily and the reply is YOU did this..YOU are like that..YOU are not my types...:P these can be many..

its all EGO when we are looking out things in others before what we are...
Nobody dies virgin...life _ all!
Karmic

by Whatever » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:29 pm

You Can't talk About your Family Infront of me, because I can't stand it!!

How can you give importance to someone else more than Me!!

Lamest!!!
~*Hau Bole To Nakko Bol Te...Nakko Bole to Hau Bol te....Ya Hyderabadiyon Ki khaas Addat Jo Karo Bole so Nai Kartee*~
Whatever

No reason at all

by Niveditha » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:16 am

sometimes you dont need a reason at all
Niveditha

by Srini » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:55 am

I would like sometime to myself
Srini

by that's it » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:18 am

Perhaps both of us need more time to think over.It's serious.
that's it

human relationship

by imran27_4u@yahoo.com » Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:56 pm

dear Aishwarya

the main causes i belive are lack of faith,confident and understaning.the most important is to enjoy the relation ship.
imran27_4u@yahoo.com

Re: human relationship

by Aishwarya » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:14 am

imran27_4u@yahoo.com wrote:dear Aishwarya

the main causes i belive are lack of faith,confident and understaning.the most important is to enjoy the relation ship.

Totally agree... lack of faith is the one that kills any relationship. Next in come lack of love, incompatibility, boredom, plain psycho partner, posessiveness blah blah blah...

I have become such a cynic.. that when I look at an old couple I am wondering..." is this their fourth or fifth marriage, or are they cheating on their partners at this age" instead of "how lovely how romantic.they have been together for 50 years. blah blah"
Aishwarya

Re: Worst reasons of break-ups!

by ash » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:12 pm

Fear of parents not accepting
Less salary
ash

by Talky » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:28 am

Ahem...
EGO...EGO..EGO...
Talky
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

by Nikhil Acharya » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:15 pm

Body Odour!
Nikhil Acharya

by Kush Tayal » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:42 pm

Gettin to possessive and dependent!!!
Kush Tayal

by Varun » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:25 am

The most lame reason for a break up?

The other person is a human being. :)
Varun

by 2 reasons... » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:17 pm

1.Neither of them want to change though they think they are at fault.
2.Both decide independently to change their behaviour but genes don't allow till a tragedy or a break up takes place.
2 reasons...

by main reason brkup are females » Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:55 pm

females r d main reason initially they say they love u so much n cant live witout u and later after using the guy they say htis and that same thing if guy does they would create a big issue and say guy ditched her and if gurl does it then...... tum kare toh chamathkaaar hum kare toh balaatkaar.

Ask me hoiw it feels when some1 uses u for 3yrs ur money and suddenly dumps u saying that mom is not agreeing and she going out with some other guy , bLady gurls :oops:
main reason brkup are females

by Nikhil Acharya » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:51 am

main reason brkup are females wrote:females r d main reason initially they say they love u so much n cant live witout u and later after using the guy they say htis and that same thing if guy does they would create a big issue and say guy ditched her and if gurl does it then...... tum kare toh chamathkaaar hum kare toh balaatkaar.

Ask me hoiw it feels when some1 uses u for 3yrs ur money and suddenly dumps u saying that mom is not agreeing and she going out with some other guy , bLady gurls :oops:

I don't think a certain gender is more/less likely to mess up a relationship. Both are equally prone to be the ones responsible.
Nikhil Acharya

by santhu » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:17 am

Nikhil Acharya wrote:
main reason brkup are females wrote:females r d main reason initially they say they love u so much n cant live witout u and later after using the guy they say htis and that same thing if guy does they would create a big issue and say guy ditched her and if gurl does it then...... tum kare toh chamathkaaar hum kare toh balaatkaar.

I don't think a certain gender is more/less likely to mess up a relationship. Both are equally prone to be the ones responsible.

until u dont get cheated till then u wont understnad dude!!!! i was with my GF for 2yrs and after that she says her mother would die if i marrry u and i spent like a hell on her just tiinking she is my would be adn she ditched me at last going out wit some1 else.... so who is the reason ???? i know not her mom its the female...
santhu

by Varun » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:18 am

Perhaps the guys at the Harvard Division of Medical Sciences are doing some research on it.. Lol :lol:
Nikhil Acharya wrote:

Varun

by wendy » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:41 am

Nikhil Acharya wrote:

I agree with nikhil. both men and women have their own eccentricities - neither of them is the most perfect creation in the universe - so the process of getting along is BOUND to be difficult. especially in a relationship in which high-strung emotions and expectations are involved.
wendy

Next         

Return to Human Relationships