Friday, 3 May 2024 »  Login
in

Premarital Sex ????

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Is premarital sex okay ?

Okay
88%
Not Okay
No votes
Can't say
13%

Total votes : 8

Premarital Sex ????

by Confucius » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:23 pm

In these times everyone wonder about the permissive culture we are in. Are our value systems still there? Or would I be prehistoric if I suggested that it wasn't cool to have premarital sex.
Confucius

Re: Premarital Sex ????

by VJ » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:10 am

Confucius wrote:In these times everyone wonder about the permissive culture we are in. Are our value systems still there? Or would I be prehistoric if I suggested that it wasn't cool to have premarital sex.

Well! It depends from individual to individual. If you are going for it then you should be ready to face the consequences. Thats it.

I think sexual education should be introduced in India as well. And Y not every European and American countries have sexual education at certain age limits. So Y not in India where there is a real necessity for it.

It brings awareness among the people and removes certain misconceptions from the people's minds. It might be provocative, but can be controlled with the right attitude and proper education.

The value systems depends on how you follow it. So its upto the individual to decide to make necessary movements.
Being Oneself is One of the Greatest Qualities of All Time In a Human Being.
VJ

Re: Premarital Sex ????

by Portuguese Man-Of-War » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:15 pm

VJ wrote:Well! It depends from individual to individual. If you are going for it then you should be ready to face the consequences. Thats it.

I think sexual education should be introduced in India as well. And Y not every European and American countries have sexual education at certain age limits. So Y not in India where there is a real necessity for it.

It brings awareness among the people and removes certain misconceptions from the people's minds. It might be provocative, but can be controlled with the right attitude and proper education.

The value systems depends on how you follow it. So its upto the individual to decide to make necessary movements.

Agree.

Along with sexual education, perhaps there should be education about emotions, too - preparing youngsters for all possible outcomes of sexual relationships on emotions, and on subsequent relationships (basically marriage).
Portuguese Man-Of-War

by xyz » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:18 am

I agree with VJ and PMOW... but there are certain pristine emotions associated with relationships (love) and sex. IN the process of educating these youngsters, one might end up desensitizing them to such lovely emotions. Is that okay?
xyz

True Love

by VJ » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:23 pm

xyz wrote:I agree with VJ and PMOW... but there are certain pristine emotions associated with relationships (love) and sex. IN the process of educating these youngsters, one might end up desensitizing them to such lovely emotions. Is that okay?

True love shouldn't effect your emotions.
Being Oneself is One of the Greatest Qualities of All Time In a Human Being.
VJ

by Andhrawala » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:19 pm

Hi VJ,

True love?where is it now?most of the college going buddies are roaming around parks and pubs. this ultimatley laying paths to SEX. no feelings of true love now a days, only lust is playing role.
Andhrawala

Return to Human Relationships