Tuesday, 16 April 2024 »  Login
in

Dear Priyanka

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Dear Priyanka

by Sr.K » Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:26 pm

this is going to sound serious......

you have visited this lady in prison, it seems very nice, very moving indeed.....

but you say ur dad was a nice person, for you and many people yes.

so why was he killed.

well he did not think before bombing ltte,

besides security business in our country is 100 years behind.
Sr.K

Re: Dear Priyanka

by Portuguese Man-of-War » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:01 pm

Are you saying Rajiv Gandhi did a wrong thing by bombing LTTE?

I have no idea what kind of a person Rajiv Gandhi was, and there are enough serious, as yet un-disproven allegations against him, but I have no doubt that he should have taken on the LTTE. A terrorist organization is one that repeatedly kills innocent people, and he took on a terrorist organization. It was his duty, and he did it.
Portuguese Man-of-War

Re: Dear Priyanka

by SRK » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:00 pm

PMW,

just like to remind you after the 26/11 case,

when i say we are far behind in the security dept.

also i am not sure if you can see today's hindu paper center page about the same.

reactions from west asian countries. as you can clearly see we need to be strong and united internally before we do anything else.
SRK

Return to Human Relationships