Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Love-Parents

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Love-Parents

by plz suggest » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:27 pm

Hi all,
I am from traditional family but some how my parents are agreed for my love marriage(after a long struggle).My married life is going well.
Now my sister she is also wants to go for love marriage but my parents are not at all agreed for this as they are thinking that there wont be any prestige among the relatives if they say yes to this and they are not at all ready to accept.
Now they are thinking they did a mistake by saying yes to my marriage.
In any way there is no chance in my sisters case to agree.

I am telling my sister to forget about this as one is already done and there is no chance for second.My parents are totally worried and they are very unhappey with the situations.I am unable to tolerate this situation of my parents.

Please guys suggest me how to change my sisters mind.
and guys dont ask that why did u do?It already happened(my marriage) and now again parents are not at all ready to agree the other.I can understand but there is no alternative except to convince my sister for arrange marriage.I am not opposing love but i cannot do anything other than this.

pls guys pls help me what to do.Again am telling that there is no way my parents agree for this.

Any help highly appreciated.
thanks a million in advance
plz suggest

Re: Love-Parents

by surely » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:04 pm

You should love your parents... as we are busy these days in jobs and even dont have time to seat with parents we have to do some basic saving of time for our parents.... they always like to share something with us and we have to do so.... not everytime but once in a week we should seat with our parents and do general talkings with them...
surely

Re: Love-Parents

by coldautumn » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:37 pm

I am so happy for you. I just hope that my parents could be the same.
coldautumn

Return to Human Relationships