Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

great spell caster

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

great spell caster

by babara » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:08 pm

I am Babara..I never believe in spells and magic until I experienced one sometime s ago and it really worked for me.I was in love with this guy and he is in love with me too for 3years and we making preparations to get married but to my surprise,his parents didnot want his hand in the marriage cos of the religion difference.I was about loosing my man to another lady under the influence of his parents until I met a spell caster on net that claimed he can help me out.He helped me cast a very strong spell that helped change his parents mind and i noticed also that my man love for me has greatly increased.We are happily married now with kids.People with similar problems can contact the spell caster on adewoletp01@yahoo.com
babara

Re: great spell caster

by aaliya » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:16 pm

I like the way you have represented this post, This is really very nice to read.
aaliya

Return to Human Relationships