Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Apollo Hospital Delhi Review

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Apollo Hospital Delhi Review

by Romit » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:57 pm

My very close friend was staying in Chandigarh before she moved to Delhi. She was pregnant while in Chandigarh & With no information on hand about
the hospitals, she stepped in on a Sunday morning into Apollo hospital.

To her surprise the registration was immediate and a matter of 10 minutes. The receptionist herself has suggested her a gynecologist. From that day onwards she has been consulting the same doctor in the same hospital. Never ever she has been ignored or dissatisfied.

The staff at Apollo takes good care and suggests you for an advance appointment date. In my case I have been given suitable appointment time and dates for my scanning whenever required. They have a good co-ordination.

Even for me, while I was working, sometimes it was difficult for me to consult the doctor and go for my tests, but with just one phone call they will make sure that I could come during lunch time or a few times even after my office hours.
I & my friend felt so thankful to them and have suggested the same hospital to whoever asked us.One can blindly trust Apollo hospital. And for most of the employees the charges would be paid by your insurance company.
Romit

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests