Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

any body in the field of finance????

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by lucifer_in_disguise » Fri May 31, 2002 12:30 am

hi every one, may be this is a bit boring for you all,as these are more a sort of bulletin boards, but should any one of you be in the field of financial derivatives, they should be intersted in answering my querry---- topic is how to understand or read a comodity exchange market???no tease please.....
lucifer_in_disguise

by MCP » Fri May 31, 2002 12:30 am

sorry mate i am not in the field of finance.
MCP

by AWE ( A Wannabe Epicurean) » Fri May 31, 2002 12:30 am

I\'m in Corporate Finance specializing in the murky world of M&A. You might be aware that the Chicago Board of Options Exchange is the leading exchange for options. Check out their tutorials in their learning center at http://www.cboe.com/LearnCenter/. Hope it helps.
AWE ( A Wannabe Epicurean)

by Kulcha Hyderabadi » Sun Jun 02, 2002 12:30 am

I used to run a Chit Fund Fompany...Its bust now. Wanna know details about it?
Kulcha Hyderabadi

by Guest » Sun Jun 02, 2002 12:30 am

*Company*

by lucifer_in_disguise » Mon Jun 03, 2002 12:30 am

hi AWE....nice to see you responding positively....but lemme be specific, i want some to say me what varios columns in http://www.nymex.com .....( for ex the settlement data columns, actually represent n nothin else)...i hvae a mail id - innocent_devil78@yahoo.com, should you be willing i can ask you more clearly....thanks
lucifer_in_disguise

by lucifer_in_disguise » Mon Jun 03, 2002 12:30 am

no, i can understand .......you ran out of chits, but all the best for ur new venture
lucifer_in_disguise

by lucifer_in_disguise » Tue Jun 04, 2002 12:30 am

no buddy the web link given by you does\'nt really help in any way, i could find a set of more better literature.....n the next time should you have any dounts about the murky world of M&A , get back to me.....i can give you a whole set of highly valuable leads....all da best
lucifer_in_disguise

Re: any body in the field of finance????

by Financial Planner in Delhi » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:04 pm

Our Mission as a Financial Business Planner is to help our clients achieve their financial goals and realize their dreams for themselves, their families, and their businesses or professions.Our aim is to hedge our investor against any adversaries arising in the investment markets that arise primarily due to any lacunae and providing them best Portfolio Management Services.
Financial Planner in Delhi

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!