Tuesday, 21 May 2024 »  Login
in

Is short hair for girls cute?

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by little witch » Wed Sep 18, 2002 7:23 pm

are girls with short hair cute or are cute girls short? what say you?
little witch

by popesmokesdope » Wed Sep 18, 2002 8:45 pm

witchie... do u prefer tall guys with short hair ...or short guys with long hair ...or short guys with short hair ...orrr long guys with loooooooooooong hair????
popesmokesdope

by Arpan » Wed Sep 18, 2002 9:23 pm

Whatever got into ur head to make u want to ask something like that!!!
Arpan

by witchie » Wed Sep 18, 2002 9:46 pm

well appy, whats your answer buddy?
witchie

by witchie » Wed Sep 18, 2002 9:48 pm

do you have long lashes on small eyes or small lashes on large eyes!
witchie

by popesmokesdope » Thu Sep 19, 2002 8:50 pm

well sweetie...why dont ya come check for urself//
popesmokesdope

by Ethan Hunt » Thu Sep 19, 2002 10:03 pm

Personaly, I\'d like to see girls sport long hair esp if they have silky hair. Makes them definitely look feminine!Especially if they use slender fingers to push it behind their ears).

Unfortuantely they don\'t make\'em like that anymore (Guys like me still live in stone age)

Short hairs esp \'boy cut\' are a big \'No No\' !!
Ethan Hunt

by vibhuti » Fri Sep 20, 2002 4:20 am

i do not know how everybody take it , but then girls prefer short hair these days for many reasons other than fashion. short hair is preferred when the hair falls drastically , also its comfortable in many ways which surely guys cannot think of.so please do not make some comments without knowing the background behing everything.
vibhuti

by Guest » Fri Sep 20, 2002 1:12 pm

Never mind Short or long, so long as it gives a good presentation of a girl.

by lucifer-in-disguise » Fri Sep 20, 2002 2:19 pm

obviously the one\'s with short hair are cute......short hair looks natural, long hair is something aquired.....
but the short girls however cute they are ...are actually not appreciated.......cos any height below 5\'5 is difficult in many ways.......I actually pity such ppl...
lucifer-in-disguise

by little witch » Fri Sep 20, 2002 3:27 pm

dear buddy, who says short girls are not appreciated? the average height for a female in India is 5.2\'. anything more than has people looking at you in awe as to how you made it to the other bank of the gene pool. trust me, i know!
little witch

by witchie » Fri Sep 20, 2002 3:28 pm

still wanna catch up in Bhopal?
witchie

by neeraj » Fri Sep 20, 2002 4:01 pm

good comment vibhuti,,,it is bascially for maintaining the hair it is kept short, but certainly no to be imitate like kiran beedi..
neeraj

by Even better then the \'real\' thing » Fri Sep 20, 2002 5:25 pm

Hey Witchie...how ya doin\'? Don\'t get confused..This pope is not the one who asked you out for desi daru...IT WAS ME!!! so do you..... wanna, wanna?
Even better then the \'real\' thing

by good boy » Fri Sep 20, 2002 7:37 pm

my sweeeeeet witchie, we can meet anywhere you like.pl start discussion on types of hair treatment.
good boy

by popesmokesdope » Fri Sep 20, 2002 8:04 pm

to cut(e) or not to cut(e)
popesmokesdope

by lucifer-in-disguise » Sat Sep 21, 2002 10:15 am

5\'2 is the average or the median????c\'mon tell me as to why the high heels are so popular esp with the short girls......I know high heels are good for those great hip moments.....but at the same time they are mainly used for covering up, so should the Short gals be really appreciated, then the high heels would\'nt have been that popular afterall!!.....n , hey, beliveve me .......i always know better.....
lucifer-in-disguise

by anita » Sun Sep 22, 2002 12:48 am

why doesnt anybody talk about short guys wearing those specially ordered and made shoes and tall guys with bald heads or taklu/baldy short guys. so what r they doing to cover up their bald heads and height??????
anita

by Mr P Tom » Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:56 pm

dear lucifer in dis, dont get mistaken .I am just releiving from shock about a girl who is well below 5foot 5inch. you well get fainted by seeing the way in which she used to flirt.she tried a guy of more than 6 feet sucsessfully.I am just releiving from burning gastritis. so just dont underestimate the shor girls.
Mr P Tom

by Mr P Tom » Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:58 pm

please note MrLucifer her height was only around 4 feet.
Mr P Tom

by Ethan Hunt » Mon Sep 23, 2002 8:28 pm

In case I notice traces of annoyance, please note that this board has been presumably started by a lady. By the way, beauty is considered more of a women\'s prerogative. (The last time I checked, I can\'t watch Mr. Universe on TV even if I wanted to). I am surprised something as innocous as the length of hair can generate heat. We are not taking about any vital stats here.
Ethan Hunt

by lucifer-in-disguise » Tue Sep 24, 2002 8:05 am

Tommy, may be that 6\' guy was one of those typical pan parag types....else no sensible 6\' guy, would give grass to a 4\' girl.....so relax....
lucifer-in-disguise

by Arpan » Tue Sep 24, 2002 12:55 pm

Well milady... if u r the short-haird one in question... cute it definitely is! Don\'t quite know abt the others!
Arpan

by Aishwarya » Sun Sep 29, 2002 11:50 am

Hey Mr Ethan,why dont you sport a long hair ,i am sure it would look wow when you push your hair behind your oh -so- macho ears with even -more- oh -so -macho fingers..i think that should suit men from stonage!
Aishwarya

by Ethan Hunt » Mon Sep 30, 2002 9:46 pm

Whoa, I seemed to have inadvertently touched some raw nerves here. Let’s try some level-headed analysis. (Assuming you are capable of it). This discussion board is titled – “Is Short hair for Girls cute?” and NOT “Is Short hair for guys cute?” and I gave my PERSONAL opinion which I am very well entitled to despite its self-touted anachronism. (My disclaimer especially with its misspell should have caught your attention, if you were paying any).

The problem with Generation X (to which you might very well belong as suggested by your impertinence) is that it is not aware of the fact that Women’s lib, at its core, does not necessarily demand feminineness to be present at the altar of sacrifice. Shabana Azmi and Aparna Sen, two of the many women that I admire, respect and can readily think of, have managed to be very successful in their careers despite retaining their feminine self.

Running all vestiges of feminineness through a shredder ain’t gonna make a Woman inspirational. (I might, in moments of unkindness, be tempted to label such ladies ‘cross-dressers’ if not ‘transvestites’). What matters is strength of character and self-conviction that can very well happily cohabit with feminineness.
Ethan Hunt

Next         

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!