Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Peoples High School, Ashok Nagar/HimayatNagar

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Re: Peoples High School, Ashok Nagar/HimayatNagar

by 1986 Batch (out) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:36 am

Hi Guys,

Bumped into this forum accidentally. I was in Hyd last year and happened to talk to Surya Kumari Teacher, who surprisingly recognized me with specific details. Truly amazing.

@ Mohammed Rafi: Rafi, remember me (PLN MURTHY), I was in B section and moved to D in 7th class. How is shakeel (your neighbor)...talked to vara prasad several years back.

Murthy
1986 Batch (out)

by Sravan Kumar T » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:28 pm

Hi.

Good to connect with school mates.. i belong ti 10th E
Sravan Kumar T

by Nutana Vidya Samithi » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:42 pm

Hi Giri,
This is Jr Shareef (immu), Basharath's brother and 3 yrs junior to you all. Today Nov 26th 2010, I woke up found myself staring at the ceiling thinking about who am I, I think about my past, who am I, where I come from. Before my wife and kids and woke up, went to starbucks picked up coffee for me and wife, breakfast for kids. In the time of faceboot, twitter, I told to myself 'let' me dig in'. I googled People's High School and here I am reading the discussions on fullhyderabad.
This took me back in the memory lane in which I live everyday - The main Ashoknagar street, the irani cafe on the right of the school and the big white mansion to the left, not to mention the stink from the creek behind the school. Giri you mentioned the joy icecream but boss what about Durga and Rex icecream. I can go on and on
My classmates
Roopa Reddy
Radhika
Mamta B Kulkarni
Uma
Sujatha
Asra
Murali Krishna Singh Rajput
Sanjay Saxena
M.V. Sheshagiri Rao
A. Nutan kumar - Die hard NTR fan
Rahul Nandedkar & Sheshank Nandedkar (Both sons of Mr Nandekar, Principal of Ambedkar college)
Arjit Mondal - Dude you had a pretty sister
Mahesh - Huge Krishan fan
Naveen
Vijay jain
Manoj
Madhusudhan Malpani
Madhu Simha
Subramaniam
Arun Kumar Reddy
and the list goes on
Nutana Vidya Samithi

Peoples High School, Ashok Nagar/HimayatNagar

by Nutana Vidya Samithi » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:02 pm

Small correction and additions to my batch list
My classmates
Roopa Reddy
Radhika
Mamta B Shukla
B. Uma
Sujatha
Asra
Sanjay Saxena
Vishnu Vardhan
Vivek Vaswani
Nagender
Siva Prasad
M.V. Sheshagiri Rao
Rahul Nandedkar & Sheshank Nandedkar (Both sons of Mr Nandekar, Principal of Ambedkar college)
Mahesh - Huge Krishna fan
Naveen
Vijay jain
Manoj
Madhusudhan Malpani
Madhu Simha
Subramaniam
Arun Kumar Reddy
and the list goes
Nutana Vidya Samithi

by basharat » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:06 pm

Hello People,

Giri, when I saw your name I gave a big loud WOOOOW . Our 1978 batch was lucky to have best teachers Sharma Sir,Malini, Kalyani, Satyavati, Annapurna,Uma Parlikar, Pokisha teacher,and Principle Rajamani, I only remember her smiling on annaul day functions.
The best part of the school sessions were from our PT Sir, Mr Bhasker, showed how to play soccer on the black board. His famous quote "when India gets a penalty Corner It is a Goal for sure".
Some good memories of my classmates, girls were in first two rows of the class room, Rama devi, Bhanumati... I don't remember the funny jokes but we used to laugh a lot all the time.
After school our gym was a class room, tables pushed against the wall, and palyed table tennis on study table using books as a net. I wish I could meet my friends again,
Giridhar, T RamaKrishna, Murali Bharadwaj, Krishna Mohan, Kanna Prasad, Sainath, Srinivas,Bhardwaj, Suman, Anil, Genius Ramana, Tough Dattatreya were the best group In class of 1978.
Giri, thanks for bringing back old memories and I’m surprised that you remember the song Yeh Dosti from SholayI.I remember myself and Krishna Mohan practiced the song and wanted to sing for the farewell.
Chicago is my town for now but still same old Hyderabadi and I throw in my favourite Telegu into the conversations when ever I can.
basharat

by Sravan Kumar » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:25 pm

Hi Rama.
Are you KVSl Rama devi
Sravan Kumar

by shanthankanth » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:27 am

hello to all my seniors....nice to see you all reuniting together again.googled it to find few frnds who are not in touch with me and find the discussions..
I passed out of the school in 2005 and had lot of fun with many of my frnds..and shared really great moments that i can remember through out my life..
studied in this great institution right from kindergarten till my SSC(2005)...proud to say that i belonged to this institution..
love all my teachers and frnds..
valli mam,suryakumari mam,kalyani mam,revati rani mam,srividya mam,lakshmi mam,sailaja mam,vijaya mam,jyoti mam(my PUPS teacher) and vijay ram reddy sir,venkateshwara rao sir our PT subba rao and all being the one who teached me..really miss d royal lyf that i had in school..
luckily have most of my frnds in touch with me and hope the remaining one to join us on any of the discussions..PHS rockz..:)
any of my mates or frnds can post any of the details of school to me at shanthankanth@gmail.com
all d best for all my seniors who posted..have a great time ahead seniors..
shanthankanth

by shanthankanth » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:06 pm

hi achtuan kutty(1999 batch)...
guess u wer d same old one wid spects in your school dayz....i knw u but but gues u dnt remember me..
sharath one of your classmates you mentioned in your earlier post is my brother.
shanthankanth

by pragathi » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:21 am

hiiii friends... this is pragathi 1990 10std eng medium sec... dont remember my section... my friends wer kavitha, rohini, lakshmi... these three wer very close to me.. and class mates wer madhukar who was always first in class, prathibha who was cought in exams fr my mistake, pramod,subodh, asif,raviiii who use to like me nd i called him anna :twisted: , krishna chaitanya who use to like a muslim girl by name tahera begum i guess... nd lot many... i remember only maths teachers name she was lalitha mam coz half the yr i use kneel down out side the class... hey anyone gets this mail frm my batch could contact me on pragathi rajkumar my face book id... love you all people... regards pragathi the small time big screen actress now :D
pragathi

by sumanth pc » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:02 am

Basharathulla Sharief!!!
@#$%^&*(!~)><:!!!!.

Kaise ho yaar! please get in touch!
We are on facebook as PHS class of 78. I am on it as sumanth paranji.
my mail id is sumanth.paranji@gmail.com

looking forward to getting in touch!!

Sumanth
sumanth pc

Re: Peoples High School, Shanti pawar teacher

by bhavna » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:33 pm

syed mohammed rafi wrote:hello everyone

i am from 1986 batch from 10B section can any one from my batch please get in touch.

i am working as a detail designer for a steel contractor in newyork and resident in edison,new jersey

principal- rajamani madam
vice principal- ravati rani madam

some of my classmates

aleemuddin
abdul mujeeb
shashi kumar
c.babita, shashi kumar cousin
vara prashad
uday kumar(resident at mehta towers)
sandeep kapse
uma devi
tahira begum

hello rafi,

do u remember Shanti pawar teacher of peoples high school, she taught hindi & condudcted hindi dramas on annual day program.iam her daughter bhavna.i don't remember your face but i remember sandeep kapse who later went to indore. and uday lived next to our school.

how are you, if you recollect, do reply.
bhavna

by Nutan Vidya Samithi - Shanti Pawar/Bhava » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:29 pm

Dear Bhavana,
This is Shareef from the Class of 1980. Your mum was our Hindi Teacher (1st lang) and was the sweetest person I've know @ people's. Myself, Murali Krishna and Sanjay Saxena happened to be her favourites in class. I remember being a part of her first hindi drama called Bhulakkad Sammelan.
We have been to your place quite a few times. I remember visiting your place in St, Anthony's lane.
Please convey my regards. I would love to talk to her if possible.
shariefi@hotmail.com
Nutan Vidya Samithi - Shanti Pawar/Bhava

by Dr.Duresh K » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:34 pm

Hi Peoples Alumni,
Greetings.
I am from 1976-1979 batch.
I found one classmate,Upasana in the forum.
Apart from the girls she mentioned we had Narender Patel,
B Sudhakar,Anil,Ramchander,Venkatesh,Kumaraguru,Sambasiva Rao,MVLS Nagender Prasad,..Raju a few that I can recollect off hand.
Would be happy to get in touch with my batchmates.
Regards.
Suresh K
Dr.Duresh K

by SIVA PRASAD » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:45 am

Hey Giri / Shareef

This is Siva Prasad , Please give ur mail id's to be in touch with you . Currently v ( Vidya Sagar, Surya Bhagwan, Sanjay Saxena, Murali Krishna are in Hyderabad) , We are in the process of pooling up all the contacts.

My Mail Id : sivaprasadg2k@hotmail.com
Landline No : +91-40-40146504 and my present Mobile No :+91-9390801184

Looking forward to hear from all you Guys & Girls

Pray that this mail makes you happy reading taking down the good old memiors.

Regards

Nutana Vidya Samithi wrote:Hi Giri,
This is Jr Shareef (immu), Basharath's brother and 3 yrs junior to you all. Today Nov 26th 2010, I woke up found myself staring at the ceiling thinking about who am I, I think about my past, who am I, where I come from. Before my wife and kids and woke up, went to starbucks picked up coffee for me and wife, breakfast for kids. In the time of faceboot, twitter, I told to myself 'let' me dig in'. I googled People's High School and here I am reading the discussions on fullhyderabad.
This took me back in the memory lane in which I live everyday - The main Ashoknagar street, the irani cafe on the right of the school and the big white mansion to the left, not to mention the stink from the creek behind the school. Giri you mentioned the joy icecream but boss what about Durga and Rex icecream. I can go on and on
My classmates
Roopa Reddy
Radhika
Mamta B Kulkarni
Uma
Sujatha
Asra
Sanjay Saxena
M.V. Sheshagiri Rao
Mahesh - Huge Krishan fan
Naveen
Vijay jain
Manoj
Madhusudhan Malpani
Madhu Simha
Subramaniam
Arun Kumar Reddy
and the list goes on
SIVA PRASAD

by Dr.Suresh K » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:54 pm

Dr.Suresh K wrote:Hi Peoples Alumni,
Greetings.
I am from 1976-1979 batch.
I found one classmate,Upasana in the forum.
Apart from the girls in the batch she mentioned we had Narender Patel,
B Sudhakar,Anil,Ramchander,Venkatesh,Kumaraguru,Sambasiva Rao,MVLS Nagender Prasad,.. SitaramRaju a few that I can recollect off hand.
Would be happy to get in touch with my batchmates.
Regards.
Dr.Suresh K
Dr.Suresh K

by Venkat Vempati » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:16 am

Dear All,

I am very excited to see several postings from all of the Peoples High Schoolers.
My name is Venkat Vempati and I studied at Peoples High School from 1976 to 1983 (till 8th grade). Unfortunately, the Himayatnagar branch was closed in 1983.
Any one who attended during those year please respond to me at my email
vempativenkat@hotmail.com. Some of my friends used to call me Ramana.
Some of my teachers were
VIJAYA LAKSHMI MADAM
MANORAMA MADAM
VASANTHA TEACHER
KRISHNA KUMARI TEACHER
INDUMATI TEACHER
FAZAL KHAN
SUBBA RAO
PRASAD RAO
and the list goes on.
Venkat Vempati

by Rajasekhar Akula » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:51 am

Although I'm not from your school (I'm from Abhyudaya High School), I got excited by seeing this forum about school memories, classmates etc. Another reason is that I'm attached to PHS as its very near to my residence and glad that even now I'm staying there. When ever there is a rain the road used to clog up with water. I used to come to PHS for Nageshwar Rao Sir (Maths) as he also used to teach in our school and also he was our maths tuition teacher. Heard that later he became principal in PHS...not sure.

raj_cheers@yahoo.co.in

Rajasekhar Akula
Rajasekhar Akula

by Venkat Vempati » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:30 am

Dear All,

Once again, this is Venkat Vempati from Peoples High School, Himayatnagar branch.
I am glad to see message from Rajasekhar Akula, even though he is not from PHS.
If any of you happen to come across someone from PHS Himayatnagar, please have them contact me. I equally respect everyone from the Ashoknagar campus.
Some of my friends during 1976 to 1983 time frame (at Himayatnagar) were Lalitha Prasuna, Madhukar, K.Sridhar, S. Ramesh, Tirupathi Reddy, Ganesh, Raja Manikyam, Durgalatha, Pramod, Manoj, Anita, P.Srinivas, P.Kalyani, Seshagiri, Viswanath, Sridhar, Anil, Rajawara Prasad and so on. I am eagerly waiting to hear from some one.

Venkat.
Venkat Vempati

Re: Peoples High School,HimayatNagar,1983batch

by Suryakala » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:20 pm

Hello!
This Is Suryakala. I passed out PHS, Himayatnagar in 1983. I recognize all the teachers names. I am in US and in touch with Lalitha from same batch. Some of the friends I still remember are Gayatri, Swarnakumari, Bhanukiran, Murali, Raghavendra, Sirish. Since u just mentioned your first name i.e. Venkat.. I am trying to recollect..

Would like to see if you still remember some of the friends i noted above. I would like to get in touch and be in touch.. it's exciting to know that all PHS folks are trying to connect and recollect the memories.

Thanks and with best wishes
Suryakala
Suryakala

by Venkat Vempati » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:02 am

Hello Suryakala,

I am very glad to see your response on this forum. I got in touch with many people on this forum.
You can send me an e-mail anytime to my i.d

vempativenkat@hotmail.com

Best Regards,
Venkat.
Venkat Vempati

Re: I am from 1983 batch --peoples high school Ashokanagar

by Sravan Kumar T » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:43 pm

good to see you . HOw/Where are you.

Rama devi wrote:Guys,

I belong to 10th A from the same school , I miss my classmates. Good luch with ur quest-
Sravan Kumar T

by shashikumar » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:31 am

Hi PLN MURTHY

Guy i swear i have been searching for you , B.jagan mohan reddy for solong.
Remeber me ? shashi from 10th B section.
I was with rafi, vara prasad, uday kiran, siva subramanyam, aleemuddin, shakeel ,ram mohan and simhadri.

I amin US for a very short durtaion until 14th october 2011.
please let me know your phone number or u can reach me on +1-845-729-2669

shashi
shashikumar

Re: Peoples High School, Shanti pawar teacher

by shashi » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:39 am

Hi Rafi

This is shashi , thank god we could able to find our class mates in this forum.
I am in new york untill 13th oct 2011.
you can reach me in +1-845-729-2669
else u can email to c.shashikumar@gmail.com

yes i remember the shanti pawar teacher , sandeep kapse and bhavana.

i am in touch with ragesh gandhi, uday , simihadri , ram mohan ,aleemuddin, vara prasad.
i am meeting simhadri and ram mohan on 7th october 2011 , they r coming here to new york to see me.

shashi

bhavna wrote:
syed mohammed rafi wrote:hello everyone

i am from 1986 batch from 10B section can any one from my batch please get in touch.

i am working as a detail designer for a steel contractor in newyork and resident in edison,new jersey

principal- rajamani madam
vice principal- ravati rani madam

some of my classmates

aleemuddin
abdul mujeeb
shashi kumar
c.babita, shashi kumar cousin
vara prashad
uday kumar(resident at mehta towers)
sandeep kapse
uma devi
tahira begum

hello rafi,

do u remember Shanti pawar teacher of peoples high school, she taught hindi & condudcted hindi dramas on annual day program.iam her daughter bhavna.i don't remember your face but i remember sandeep kapse who later went to indore. and uday lived next to our school.

how are you, if you recollect, do reply.
shashi

by Jogarao » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:06 pm

I (Jogarao) just saw the chain of folks from People's High School. I belong to 1975 10th class batch....kinds of oldie! I remember some of the names that Murali mentioned...Lalitha (the maths teacher..specially known for her automatic eye winking every 3 minutes!), Kalyani (Natural Science), Malini (Physical Science) etc. in 10th class. I also remember Prabhakar Buddhale (Hindi Sir) who always used to find a way to talk about Gulab Jamun dish wasting 10 minutes....of the 45 minute lecture hour! I am pretty positive that Murali might remember some of my classmates names....they are popular for winning essay writing and debating competitions in other schools. Here are some names...Ramdas (Saraswathi teacher's son I think), Subramaniam, Vishnu Prasad etc. Although I never won any competitions I was surprised when Rajamani prinicipal announced my name in 10th class graduation day for winning 100% attendance!!

Thought I will share my input...though belatedly...I live in Michigan, USA.
Jogarao

by Jogarao » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:36 pm

Hello Nagarajan...This is Jogarao. Remember me from 10th 1973 batch?
SRNAGARAJAN wrote:Passed out 10th in 1973
principal Mrs Rajamani
other teachers
Mrs Malini , science/maths
Mrs kalyani Science
mrs Lalitha matha
Mrs suseela prasad English
Mrs Sathyawathi Social Sciences
Mr Buddhale hindi
MR Jagannath Rao Telugu

friends Circle Subramanyam
Suryanarayana