Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

Looking for a job ?

Have an event to announce? Need people for something? Here is Hyderabad's biggest noticeboard! Check out what's on in town!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Looking for a job ?

by Tabeer Osmani » Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:49 pm

Hey all,

Well,I am looking for a few students/people who've worked at promotions and people who've got experience in consumer sales.. who'd wanna work as a promoters at leading stores and locations across the city...

Its a chilled out job,which is gonna give u a chance to hangout at most of the coolest stores in town,meet new people and at the same time give u good exposure.Of course without forgetting the important part,promoting our clients and keeping ur targets and the business in mind.

And the best part is,its not one of those jobs where u havta go and apporach people out of the blue and ask them to buy something...no no no....infact people will approach you since we will already tie up with the locations where you would be placed.

SO,

All u gotta do is

1)Have Good Communication skills.

2) Ready to work 10am to 6 pm OR 2pm-8PM

3)fluent in English,Hindi and Telegu(would be an added advantage)

4)Graduate of any faculty.(although I will also consider undegraduates if the first criteria is fullfilled)

Thats one

I am also looking for an Assistant to me(I am Head of Business Development)

Your designation will be Assistant Manager Business Development

The Requirement here is

1)The person should be experienced in Direct Marketing/Business Development(Min 1 year)

2)Should have Excellent Communication Skills.

3)Fluency in English/Hindi and Telgu is required.

4)Graduates(People in final year may also apply)

5)Pleasing personality and negotiation skills.

For Details

CONTACT ME @ 9949582460

or just drop in @ 2nd Floor,BK Estate

ROAD NO. 1, BANJARA HILLS, OPP. J. VENGALRAO PARK

@ the club mahindra office

Its the building where zedds,lawrence and mayo,fribzi and archies gallery is located.
Tabeer Osmani

Re: Looking for a job ?

by Interested in 2 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:48 pm

I am interested in being your asst. business development..... Currently in the same position for a pvt. Ltd. company in Hyderabad. Pl. contact me with details: on pacific72s@rediffmail.com
Interested in 2

Return to Announcements