Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

Looking for a TT or Shuttle Badminton Partner

Have an event to announce? Need people for something? Here is Hyderabad's biggest noticeboard! Check out what's on in town!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Looking for a TT or Shuttle Badminton Partner

by Sunil » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:42 pm

Hello Everyone
I am a married male with two children living with my parents. I thought I should mention this just so you know what I am looking for.

I am looking for a Shuttle badminton or a TT partner to play with. I prefer early mornings around 6. I live in Mehedipatnam, close to Amba Theater. We live in a house and our terrace is ideal for both these games. I have a TT table and I will be putting up a shuttle net in a few days depending on how soon I get a partner.

This is basically for a physical activity. I hate going to gyms, but I love going for a walk. But playing is better as I get the workout and also the physical exertion.

Whether you are a male or female doesnt matter to me.

If you are interested let me know or shoot me an email at sintl@yahoo.com

Thanks
Sunil
Sunil

Return to Announcements