About PMP Training
1) PMP stands for Project Management Professional, a global credential offered by Project Management Institute (PMI) based out the US. This is the world’s most prestigious certification for any one working on projects.
2) Eligibility: 3 years of work experience (In projects) and 35 hours of project Management Education (offered by REPs like StarPMO).
3) PMP Exam is for 4 hours with 200 multiple choice questions.
Why PMP Certification?
1) Globally recognized and most respected project management certification.
2) Establish your competency and legitimacy in Project Management.
3) Increase you visibility and become recognized within your organization and peer circle.
4) Make use of the best practices in project management and increase the success rate of your projects.
5) PMP Certified project managers earn 20% more salary than project managers not having PMP Certification (Globally conducted survey with independent audits and hosted on PMI website).
About our Starpmo: StarPMO, the premier project Management consultancy and project Management certification preparation portal. StarPMO (A unit of Nucleus Group Inc) follows a highly refreshing and bold approach of engaging only Top Notch Project Management Consultants to provide the highest quality of Project Management education. All our Consulting trainers are from FT-Top 20 Business Schools with 10+ years of Management experience as Senior Corporate Managers with the training content developed by our Learning and Development Mangers (requiring PhD, as a minimum qualification). We provide World Class PMP Training in Hyderabad, Bangalore, and Pune. For more information about PMP Training visit our website.http://starpmo.com/pmi-pmp/hyderabad.php