Tuesday, 21 May 2024 »  Login
in

Degeneration...

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Degeneration...

by Wishful » Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:23 pm

Ever dreamt of Hyderabad without

- folks Spitting on roads,
- peeing in public
- Folks being generous to beggers
- making U-Turn over a double yellow line
- roads without defeaning horns
- raw and vulgar festive celebrations

small things that doesn\'t actually costs nothing to follow;

Tch...TCh....folks....feeling powerless and disappointed... and I
cannot stand such an image attributed to a place that I have
called home!!

Something should be done to stop this .....something.....a small
beginning....that is..
Wishful

Degeneration...

by Srinu » Tue Nov 19, 2002 11:08 pm

folks being generous to beggars?? u think thats a prob?? well.. the solution to that is state run homes, or some kinda social security that u get to see in US. as for traffic rules, our police should do more than turning a blind eye when someone breaks the rules (unless of course.. its the month end), laying out the basic infrastructure for identifying and punishing the guilty. peeing in public.. well.. better public toilets that are cleaned occasionally(if not frequently). raw and vulgar festive celebrations....in my opinion its only fair that people celebrate what they want to.. unless its at the inconvenience of others. and finally spitting on the roads… well.. that my friend.. no one can do anything abt.. it has to come from a sense of belonging.. a sense of neatness and a sense of responsibility.
Veni Vedi Veci
Srinu

Return to Local Problems/Issues