Monday, 20 May 2024 »  Login
in

Hyderabad land rates ----- Common man survival

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Hyderabad land rates ----- Common man survival

by Andhrawala » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:07 pm

Hi,

I'm opening an another issue and currently is hot topic. i want you all to participate in this discussion.

Now the land rates are going with a rocket speed. Can a common man man who is earning 10000 P.M. can by a 150 yards site within 60 kms of Hyd? So his dream will become a dream for ever. is it? So is the government is looking about this issue? the present government is not looking to the middle calss. Anyway Weaker section can survive any where or goverment will construct houses for them. But if you take middle class, they are actually live with budgeted expenditure. Recently Andhrajyothi had published an article on how much income will sufficient to live without any luxury in Hyderabd. That had given that 12000 is for it. So manny people have the average income(except S/W engineers and BPO employees) is still 10000 only. So they are 2000 deficit in their monthly budget. So with this income and rasing commodities rates can they buy a house or flat with in the radius of 60 kms in Hyderabad?

What is the solution for that?when you cmpare the rates from 1994-2004 there is a constant growth in land rates as well as income growth. But with in 2 years the land rates are growing with exponential rate, but incomes are in constaant growth.

So who is the responsible for it? what we've to do as a person?what is the remedy?

Employee means only software engineers? or NRIs? what about the other people? How they will live?
Andhrawala

Re: Hyderabad land rates ----- Common man survival

by enigma » Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:23 pm

Andhrawala wrote:Hi,
I'm opening an another issue and currently is hot topic. i want you all to participate in this discussion.
Now the land rates are going with a rocket speed. Can a common man man who is earning 10000 P.M. can by a 150 yards site within 60 kms of Hyd? So his dream will become a dream for ever. is it? So is the government is looking about this issue? the present government is not looking to the middle calss. Anyway Weaker section can survive any where or goverment will construct houses for them. But if you take middle class, they are actually live with budgeted expenditure. Recently Andhrajyothi had published an article on how much income will sufficient to live without any luxury in Hyderabd. That had given that 12000 is for it. So manny people have the average income(except S/W engineers and BPO employees) is still 10000 only. So they are 2000 deficit in their monthly budget. So with this income and rasing commodities rates can they buy a house or flat with in the radius of 60 kms in Hyderabad?
What is the solution for that?when you cmpare the rates from 1994-2004 there is a constant growth in land rates as well as income growth. But with in 2 years the land rates are growing with exponential rate, but incomes are in constaant growth.
So who is the responsible for it? what we've to do as a person?what is the remedy?
Employee means only software engineers? or NRIs? what about the other people? How they will live?

I heard that the land prices have crashed with the expectation that telangana would come....and the land prices in vijayawada and vizag shot up over night. Andhrawala is that true????
enigma
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

by Andhrawala » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:31 pm

yes enigma. But still not came back to the real prices. they are steady now. suppose if IIT will be started at Hyderabad primises then definitely it'll not be in the hands of middle class.

By the recent elections in Karimnagar effected the land rates in Hyderabad. Now the boom is in Vijayawada and Guntur .
Andhrawala

Class

by VJ » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:27 pm

Look at these classifications in India. Poor, Middle class, Higher class. :( It's very unfortunate people are never treated equally.........
Being Oneself is One of the Greatest Qualities of All Time In a Human Being.
VJ

by Andhrawala » Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:25 pm

Hi VJ,

starvation for food is same for every one. but getting the food is different. that is actually defining the classes in people. who have more money they are enjoying as well as wasting a lot.

Actually this is out of this topic. coming to our point who have more money they are buying houses over thier needs. But who doesn't have a house they are still not daring to dream the own house in the present scenario. And the latest information is Nizam sugar's land is going to auction by the government. so who will have more money they will only buy it.
Andhrawala

Truth

by Realtor » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:34 am

Rates are bound to come back anythign that goes beyond reach looses its value, I mean the land prices went up becuase people were using it as an investment tool rather than buy it as something that is needed.

Eventually the artificially inflated prices will have to come down more so if Telangana comes into effect,Vijaywada is the hot place along with Guntur Vizag cant be left behind either , its like leave a place and you get three more to invest in.

So many people have invested with Mortgages I wonder what will happen to their accounts when they end up paying more than what the property is worth, this will have an unprecedented effect on the Indian economy becuase never have people invested with loans from the bank.

Telangana or No Telangana the land prices WILL come down for sure.
Realtor

by Andhrawala » Wed May 16, 2007 7:10 pm

My sincere advice to all NRI investors and Indian investors,

Please don't invest money in real estate this time. b'cse it is in the crucial stage. Mediators has to realize what they did and how they created hype. rates has to come down to actual level. so that common man can also be able to full fill his dream.
Andhrawala

What's Next...?

by Shakes » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:13 pm

Dear all,

I was planning to buy some property in Mehdipatnam, LB Nagar Colony, Vijay Nagar Colony, or Dilsukh Nagar... what shud I do. Because I really don't hav any idea about rates or any other thing.
Shakes

by visalandhra » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:53 pm

Hi Shakes,

in those areas Independent houses are in between 50L and above. and a double bedroom flat is around 25-30L, and triple bedroom flat is around 35-45L.
visalandhra

Re: Hyderabad land rates ----- Common man survival

by mahendra » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:14 pm

It's the real fact that a common man can't able to buy a plot .
for the guide lines for your convenience for those who want to know real estate information log on to http://www.maaproperties.com
You can get all those property information of land rates and latest ventures in different ares like warangal raod, srisailam highway, and shamshabad aiport. the complete real estate web portal of hyderabad http://www.maaproperties.com
mahendra

Return to Local Problems/Issues