Sunday, 28 April 2024 »  Login
in

exorbitant parking fee at Numaish (Exhibition, Nampally)

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

exorbitant parking fee at Numaish (Exhibition, Nampally)

by digital dreamz » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:56 am

:? :roll: Exorbitant... Senseless... khule aam duping :|

These are just a few of the terms I can describe about the parking fee charged at Numaish or the All india Indudstrial exhibition at Nampally. Neither 20 nor 50 folks, It's 80rs for car and 20rs for 2 wheeler on a week day and 100-200 rs for car and 30 - 50 rs for a 2 wheeler on saturdays, sundays and holidays.

I was so helpless that i could do nothing but tried to find out the reason behind such a huuuuuge parking fee. The man replied " sirf tum ich aisa kirkiri kar rahe hain, saturday sunday ko 150rs bole to b kamosh deke chale jare."

I feel it's completely worthless. We do not know where this money goes and who or which society is benefited of this? The common man in Hyd is duped left, right and center. Child labour is engaged in the parking lot and no authority is least concerned. Ultimately it all depends on the ruling party which cares a damn for the common man and their only aim is to make hell lot of money.

Someone please save Hyderabad :?
digital dreamz

Re: exorbitant parking fee at Numaish (Exhibition, Nampally)

by Abdul haleem Arshad » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:50 am

Yes i totally agree with you, we have to blame to concerned political party of that area, and you are absolutely right where the hell the money is going man? and bloddy no political party is doing something -
Abdul haleem Arshad

Re: exorbitant parking fee at Numaish (Exhibition, Nampally)

by rusmart » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:20 pm

You have elected the politicians.............why dont you all go and protest in front of the assembly. These people are supposed to hear the citizens hue and cry.
rusmart

Return to Local Problems/Issues