Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Looking for a gift for my son

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Looking for a gift for my son

by Bruce Willis » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:04 pm

My son is getting 15 and I’m gonna buy a gaming chair for his as he plays computer games a lot. He is into it so I decided to buy a solid recliner to make his posture straight while he is playing. But I know nothing about sport chairs for teens, any help please? What material is best? Which brand? Looking for a middle price chair with adjustable backrest with pillows to fix his lower back.
Bruce Willis

Re: Looking for a gift for my son

by Bruce Willis » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:34 pm

Just FYI I will add some extra info. After searching of dozens of forums and websites, I finally found a chair that my son would love. It is E-Win Gaming Chair, you can check out it at https://www.smarthomedesk.com/best-gaming-recliners/

The recliner is amazing, it comes with neck and back pillows to fix your posture. It is made with thick padded PU leather so it should be longlasting. And the sporty design is perfect! My son is so happy, as I am! On his days off they are inseparable.
Bruce Willis

Re: Looking for a gift for my son

by tiles » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:09 pm

According to his age, the X-Rocker gaming chair will be best. I also have bought this chair but not for gaming purposes, it is for my web content purpose. Because I have a lot of computer-related work so I often find it on my computer. As your son also likes to play games all the time, grab this chair for him. I found you very protective toward and caring toward your son and that made me reply to your msg.
tiles

Return to Local Problems/Issues