Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Help required! Reliable information on Hyderabad schools

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Help required! Reliable information on Hyderabad schools

by Help required! Reliable information on H » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:25 pm

8 months back, I shifted to the city and since then I have loved and enjoyed every day of it. Not just the food and culture, the people here are helpful and better than other cities.

Now, I and my wife has started looking for schools for our lovely daughter who will be turning 3 next year. However, schools hide their fees and do now share important information unless we visit them multiple times. They have made a business that is more inclined towards gathering money rather than teaching children.

Deciding which school should our child attend is the most difficult decision we are facing. Lack of reliable information is making the decision seem like a walk in the dark.

Then, we thought that it would be a lot easier if we know about the experiences other parents had with the schools. Therefore, I am collecting data from other parents and sharing them with everyone.

The idea is to share trusted and transparent reviews about school fees and the performance of Hyderabad schools.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Help required! Reliable information on H

Return to Local Problems/Issues