Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Where can I buy WEED/GANJA in the city?

For the Hyderabadis all over the world who believe there is only one home. Come in here and get a cuppa. Irani, of course!

Moderators: hitesh, The Moderator Team

Where can I buy WEED/GANJA in the city?

by New To The City » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:17 am

I'm new to the city, where can I find weed here? I heard dhoolphet is a good area but I'm not sure? Any suggesstions on how I could get some?
New To The City

Re: Where can I buy WEED/GANJA in the city?

by Financial Planner in Delhi » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:02 pm

We VSRK Wealth Creator Private Limited Are one of the Best Financial Advisor in Delhi provides you services like Wealth Management Services Mutual Funds, Bonds, Corporate Fixed Deposits, Life Insurance, General Insurance, IPO’s / NCD’s, ELSS / Tax Saving Funds, Financial Planning.
Financial Planner in Delhi

Return to NRIs