Monday, 20 May 2024 »  Login
in

Any fullhydie from Australia

For the Hyderabadis all over the world who believe there is only one home. Come in here and get a cuppa. Irani, of course!

Moderators: hitesh, The Moderator Team

Any fullhydie from Australia

by Smocking Rock » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:28 am

I always feel jealous when ever I read a post abt fullhydies having a party or a get-together.

Can I know fullhydies who are living in Australia, so that we can have a fun time here also.
***Diamond is nothing but the coal that did well under pressure***
Smocking Rock

by The Scorpion's Sting » Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:03 pm

The Masala Man(aka Malakpet Masala aka dethslut aka lizard king) is from Aus, u can contact him :D
Things are supposed to happen the way they happen. And the reason they happen the way the happen is because you try to make them happen in a certain way and may or may not be succesful.
The Scorpion's Sting
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by lizard king » Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:32 pm

The Scorpion's Sting wrote:The Masala Man(aka Malakpet Masala aka dethslut aka lizard king) is from Aus, u can contact him :D

yeah as ScSt has said, I am from Aus and so is DQ. I live in Bris vegas, but in sydney right now.

from ur sig, from a few days ago, i can say u are a sydney-sider, but it shows the attitude of a melbourne boy, anyway, would be glad to meet up. my number, well, if u want, just send me a PM.

cheers matey
The ultimate
lizard king
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by Smocking Rock » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:33 pm

I will call u today in the evening, see ya, cheers.
Smocking Rock

by lizard king » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:37 pm

Smocking Rock wrote:I will call u today in the evening, see ya, cheers.

THats cool man, I am with 3 by the way
The ultimate
lizard king
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by Smocking Rock » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:41 pm

Thats too cool mate, same as mine. Talk to u tomorrow, bye.
Smocking Rock

by lizard king » Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:22 pm

Smocking Rock wrote:Thats too cool mate, same as mine. Talk to u tomorrow, bye.

thanks for calling me up man, definitely will meet u while in Sydney.
lizard king
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

Introducing myself

by Veeru » Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:45 am

Dear AUS Folks,

This is prasad from Hyd.Recently i got AUS PR.i am laning to visit AUS on MAY.

Can you guide me how is IT job market is there?Basicall i am web developer ,planing to shift SAP .

Thanks & Regrads
Veeru

Re: Introducing myself

by lizard king » Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:33 am

Veeru wrote:Dear AUS Folks,

This is prasad from Hyd.Recently i got AUS PR.i am laning to visit AUS on MAY.

Can you guide me how is IT job market is there?Basicall i am web developer ,planing to shift SAP .

Thanks & Regrads

Hey veeru, sorry dude, I wish i could help you, but i have no idea what so ever about the It industry in Australia, but if u are moving to Australia, I d say u ll have to move to Sydney, it is the land of opportunities.
lizard king
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by CtrlAltDel » Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:29 am

The Aussie IT scene is not too good.....too many ppl (esp Indians and too few jobs). i used to work for an Aussie IT company's hyderabad office. the company closed last year and many of the guys who were left jobless in the Sydney either cud not find any IT jobs there or migrated back to India (the Indians only) and got jobs (every one in the hydbad office quickly got new jobs - like i was able to leave 4 months b4 it closed).

i do not wish to cause u sleepless nights but i thot its my duty to warn u that IT career is not rosy in Australia. Sydney and Melbourne are the 2 places where there cud be more IT jobs available, but as i said competetion is high and pay not so gr8. there are more of short term contract jobs. If u r really good in it (and lucky) u can land yrself a good job there...else it wud be a struggle, at least in the initial days.

i wish u all the best, but remember, for IT, nothing like being in India now!
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by Veeru » Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:46 am

Thank you friend....

CtrlAltDel wrote:The Aussie IT scene is not too good.....too many ppl (esp Indians and too few jobs). i used to work for an Aussie IT company's hyderabad office. the company closed last year and many of the guys who were left jobless in the Sydney either cud not find any IT jobs there or migrated back to India (the Indians only) and got jobs (every one in the hydbad office quickly got new jobs - like i was able to leave 4 months b4 it closed).

i do not wish to cause u sleepless nights but i thot its my duty to warn u that IT career is not rosy in Australia. Sydney and Melbourne are the 2 places where there cud be more IT jobs available, but as i said competetion is high and pay not so gr8. there are more of short term contract jobs. If u r really good in it (and lucky) u can land yrself a good job there...else it wud be a struggle, at least in the initial days.

Veeru

by DQ » Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:35 am

CtrlAltDel wrote:The Aussie IT scene is not too good.....too many ppl (esp Indians and too few jobs). i used to work for an Aussie IT company's hyderabad office. the company closed last year and many of the guys who were left jobless in the Sydney either cud not find any IT jobs there or migrated back to India (the Indians only) and got jobs (every one in the hydbad office quickly got new jobs - like i was able to leave 4 months b4 it closed).

Exactly. If IT is your objective than India is the place to be in career wise.

One correction most of the jobs are in Queensland.

If you have a PR and can move any time start looking for a job from there itself, http://www.seek.com.au.

Best of luck.
Tu jo sachchi hai larazti kyun hai aye zaban bol de darti kyun hai

qalb men khowfe khuda hai tere phir zuban sach se jhijhakti kyun hai

http://kaamwali.fullhydblogs.com
DQ
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by CtrlAltDel » Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:03 pm

...or u can apply in indian companies that have office in australia and apply for a transfer (TCS, Wipro, Satyam for example). since u already have a PR, it might help!
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

Return to NRIs