Monday, 13 May 2024 »  Login
in

Why are people not reading books anymore

Quizzing? Movies? Music? Tech? Cricket? God? Whatever your interests be, there are hundreds of your alter-egos on fullhyd.com - it's a whole city out there!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by Bored in life » Sun Apr 14, 2002 12:30 am

Why is that we tend to speak of politix, movies and other such inane stuff...Has anybody read an interesting book of late
Bored in life

by bibe-low-file » Mon Apr 15, 2002 12:30 am

yeah,i just read a book called\'why one shouldnt be reading books in this age?\'hence i read only the title.
bibe-low-file

by hina » Tue Apr 16, 2002 12:30 am

Guess not!If you are smart enough to ask a question I bet you can answer it yourself.Why are you on the computer and not reading a book?People these days have many choices like watching T.V.,internet,and video games so who would want to spend hours reading.But I still see quite a few people here in the US going to libraries but mostly they are middle to old age folks.
hina

by Trisha » Wed Apr 17, 2002 12:30 am

...interesting is again..very relative...and could u specify what \'interesting\' means to u....?
Trisha

by Aashish » Thu Apr 18, 2002 12:30 am

I have recently a nice book. It is \"Who Moved My Cheese\". It is the best book I have ever read.
Aashish

Return to Special Interest Groups