Sunday, 12 May 2024 »  Login
in

Peace and Love in the World..

Quizzing? Movies? Music? Tech? Cricket? God? Whatever your interests be, there are hundreds of your alter-egos on fullhyd.com - it's a whole city out there!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by Mazher » Mon Apr 15, 2002 12:30 am

One in a million people or may be more, get a chance to become the head of a state. He/She carries a personality based on the process of childhood learning and other experiences in life. For the most part of the global political changes, these factors and the ideas of partymen and the public play major role in the actions/decisions of a state. What can we (common people) do to bring or contribute to peace, love and harmony in this world in the short span of our lives. The holy books of all the major religions in the world teach us to promote peace and love within the family and among fellow beings and communities at large. To me, all the crap that is going on in the present day world is the result of man\'s desire for power, money and popularity/recognition or stupid religious excuses.
Self defence is definitely important for protection, but most of the mischief-mongers do not want to draw line between self-defence and aggression and this is how we witness present day brutalities and mass killing. Lots of this trash comes under the banner of a religion. Considering all the facts mentioned above, I personally do not want to call anybody as religious who is involved in any kind of aggression or killing. Each one of them is fake; most appropriately illiterate/ignorant about his/her religion. I follow Islam and one of the best examples of true follower of a religion is HUSAIN, the great martyr of Karbala who not only led his life on the true beliefs of his religion but also protected/defended it from the wrong doers in the best possible way. <br>

Is is high time we (common people) all must do whatever little it is to bring or to contribute to peace and justice, love and harmony in this world. The best thing I think of is to contribute to education of as many children/people as possible (both academic and religious/moral) in our lifetimes. One of the great scholars of Islam, Hazrath ALI, says; the most important thing for a human being is wisdom. Wisdom comes only of education and knowledge and therefore education offers the best way (for most of the cases) for a human being to chage his/her life. Hazrath ALI also says: Each human being has three days in life, one that has gone, we may not be alive tomorrow, today is the day for action and the best action is remembrance of God. One who truly believes in God never does any kind of damage to a fellow being by words or by actions. The discussion is now open for your views/suggestion/comments from your religion or moral values that would contribute to promote love, peace and harmony in the world. Love to one and all!
Mazher

by hina » Mon Apr 15, 2002 12:30 am

I totally agree.
hina

by Mazher » Mon Apr 15, 2002 12:30 am

Thanks for your response! The window to type the board content is too small and I am sorry that I made a few typographical errors. Also, missed some words that will make more sense to my statements. I contacted the webmaster of this site for help on editing. Regards,
Mazher
Mazher

by Ramesh » Tue Apr 16, 2002 12:30 am

But unfortunately, Muslims are so obsessed with their religion. Osama Bin Laden, Mullah omar are the live examples. Pakistan, Saudi promotes terrorism in the name of religion. Why? Why should they support muslims to hate others? even in old city, Saudi funds muslims! Why? what is the reason? Any comments?
Ramesh

Return to Special Interest Groups