Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

NAIL ART

Quizzing? Movies? Music? Tech? Cricket? God? Whatever your interests be, there are hundreds of your alter-egos on fullhyd.com - it's a whole city out there!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by akhilis2cool » Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:04 am

~akidna~ wrote:wow...u guys actually took the pain of findin my first thread...cool...even i was too lazy to do that
8)

ab office mein itta time milta to uska kuch to upayog karnkeko padta na :P
People are crazy, at times are strange. I am locked-in tight, I am out of range.
I used to care, but things have changed.
akhilis2cool
God!
God!

by ~akidna~ » Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:05 pm

ycr007 wrote:
~akidna~ wrote:
ycr007 wrote:
~akidna~ on November 29th wrote::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

im gonna cut my nails today.... :cry: :? :cry: :cry:

They mustave grown Back by Now.....Any New Plans for Nail Art??

i was thinkin about just today....maybe i will...lets c...ill post pics if i do :D

this was one of my first threads...**sniff..sniff**

Er...It Took u a week to see that ur thread had a New Post????
You Should be More Frequent in checkingup teh Progress :wink:

Anywaz....Post the Pix Soon.....

well...my family is doin a good job at keepin me away from the comp :x :x ...so havnt been able to check regularly :roll:
~akidna~
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

by ~akidna~ » Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:09 pm

akhilis2cool wrote:
~akidna~ wrote:wow...u guys actually took the pain of findin my first thread...cool...even i was too lazy to do that
8)

acha ..aisa kya...from now on ill make u do all the research work for my projects :P
~akidna~
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

NAIL ART

by HH » Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:21 pm

Visit Yesterday's & Today's Posts in "Visionary Art" Thread!

------------

Visit: http://www.artnails.com/Nail%20Art%20museum.htm

------------

8) :) :D :wink: :P :roll: :!: :idea: :arrow:
Build Heaven & Earth Links!
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by ~akidna~ » Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:25 pm

wow...thanks HH ji :D :D ...pretty cool nail art...
~akidna~
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

Thank You, "~akidna~" ... For Your Liking "Th

by HH » Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:32 pm

~akidna~ wrote:wow...thanks HH ji :D :D ...pretty cool nail art...

Thank You, "~akidna~" ... For Your Liking "The Nail Art" Posts ... You May Explore This More As Well As Other ARTS! ... And Also Share With The FH Members ...
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by akhilis2cool » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:55 am

~akidna~ wrote:
akhilis2cool wrote:
8)

acha ..aisa kya...from now on ill make u do all the research work for my projects :P
Sure i'll give u a discount. 8)
People are crazy, at times are strange. I am locked-in tight, I am out of range.
I used to care, but things have changed.
akhilis2cool
God!
God!

Nail Art!

by HH » Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:53 pm

Nail Art!

Nail Art is probably the most enjoyable aspect of the nail industry.
Handpainted nail art is quick and easy to apply, and because it requires only a few supplies, creates larger profits while keeping the cost
very affordable for the client...everyone wins!

Nail technicians are able to create thousands of designs, and offer each client a unique "personalized design" that will generate compliments from everyone around her.
Nail technicians who offer nail art have a 30% higher rebooking average, have lower supply costs, and have less stressful work days. These technicians are able to use their creativity and their imaginations to create new and exciting designs for all of the twenty official holidays each year.

Welcome to a whole new world of beauty and self expression...nail art makes each and everyone of us so very beautiful, each in our own unique way.
This site is dedicated to those technicians who really understand the satisfaction and gratification of making each and everyone of his or her
clientel feel a little prettier and more confident in between nail appointments.

Specialty Cartoon Designs

------------

Visit:

http://www.nailartnewz.com/nailart.html

http://www.nailartnewz.com/gallery301.html

------------

8) :) :D :wink: :P :roll: :!: :idea: :arrow:
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Nail Care

by HH » Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:20 pm

Nail Care

Nail Care

* Wash hands with mild soap, using a nailbrush.
* Soak the hands in warm water for a few minutes to soften the cuticles (the bits of skin at the bottom of the nails).
* Very gently push back the cuticles if they are long and ragged.
* Trim the nails to the same length, cutting off any snaggy or spiky bits.
* File the ends of the nails to smooth them off.
* If your hands are dry, apply some handcream (it doesn't have to be the girly stuff that stinks of flowers, lads).

Nail Facts

* Nails grow roughly 1mm each week.
* Lose a nail completely, and it'll take half a year to grow back.
* The longest fingernails ever recorded belonged to an Indian man who sported 48 inch-long specimens.
* Up to 45% of blokes bite their nails.
* The rate at which your nails grow can be slowed down by illness, or speeded up by stress and hot weather.
* Your diet dictates the condition of your nails. For extra-strength, eat food rich in calcium, iron and zinc.
* White marks on the nail are due to knocks, and not a sign of calcium deficiency.
* Strong soaps and detergents can dry out nails and cause them to split. Wear rubber gloves when using detergent or doing the washing up.

------------

Visit:

http://www.thesite.org/healthandwellbei ... e/nailcare

------------
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Nail - Health

by HH » Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:01 pm

Nail - Health

Nail - Health

* Feed Your Nails

You can't actually feed your nails directly, but a good diet is essential for overall nail health. Most experts agree that biotin-rich foods such as eggs, soy, whole grains and liver will help your nails to remain healthy, along with foods rich in sulphur minerals like apples, cucumbers, grapes, garlic, asparagus and onions. Also, be sure to include essential fatty acids (EFAs) in your diet. Like vitamins and minerals, foods rich in EFAs, such as salmon, nuts, seeds and tuna, help keep nails shiny and pliable.

* Your Fingernails are NOT Tools

Using your fingernails as tools, even for pushing back your cuticles, or for such things as scratching labels off is a very bad idea! Use the proper tools for picking and scraping - not your nails!

------------

Visit:

http://www.allayurveda.com/nail-health.htm

------------
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by ~akidna~ » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:33 pm

...more info..on nails cool.. :D
~akidna~
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

Thank You, "~akidna~" ... For Your Liking "Th

by HH » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:51 pm

~akidna~ wrote:...more info..on nails cool.. :D

[b]Thank You, "~akidna~" ... For Your Liking "The Nail" Information/b]
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Re: Thank You, "~akidna~" ... For Your Liking &quo

by ~akidna~ » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:34 pm

HH wrote:
~akidna~ wrote:...more info..on nails cool.. :D

[b]Thank You, "~akidna~" ... For Your Liking "The Nail" Information/b]

i always appreciate ur post on nails... :D
~akidna~
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

Nail Care

by HH » Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:13 am

Nail Care

Nail Care

The nail is made of a hard protein called keratin. A protein is one of the building blocks which make up the body. The nails help protect the ends of the fingers and toes from trauma and also help us pick up small objects. Over the last hundred years, the nails have become more important for cosmetic reasons and less important for protection. Manicuring is the care of the hands and nails. Basic manicuring should be done once a week. Every 4-6 weeks ...

Weekly Nail Care (15-20 minutes each week):

1. Remove any old nail polish. ...

2. Shape the nail, using a file or emery board. ...

3. Soak the hands in warm, soapy water for a few minutes to remove dirt. Clean under free edge of nail with orangewood stick.

4. The cuticle is the skin that grows from the finger onto the base of the nail (nail root). We recommend that the cuticle not be pushed back. Leaving the cuticle intact helps to prevent infection of the nail growing tissue.

Visit:
http://www.skinsite.com/info_nail_care.htm
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Solve Nail Problems

by HH » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:14 pm

Solve Nail Problems

Solve Nail Problems:

Brittle Nails - Brittle nails can be caused by over-exposure to the sun, a poor diet or the prolonged use of commercial nail hardeners ...

Hangnails - Picking and biting your nails, exposing them to detergents and chemicals, and a lack of general nail maintenance are all causes of hangnails ...

Ridges - Ridges on the nail are, unfortunately, mostly down to genetic causes. Also though you can't change hereditary factors, you can smooth the ridged nail surface with a buffer and buffing cream ...

White Spots - These can be caused by a blow to the nail, applying too much force to the nail during a manicure, or general wear and tear on the nail caused by daily tasks. Let the spots grow out, and make an effort to be gentle when manicuring your nails – prodding beneath the cuticles, where new growth is generated, can also cause these spots.

Yellow Nails - Yellowing of the nails could be caused by not using a base coat underneath your regular varnish, or it could be a more serious nail fungus that needs treatment ...

Nail Biting - Unfortunately, there is no easy solution to stop nail biting. One good way to try and stop, however, is to get a professional manicure each week or every other week ...

Visit:
http://www.ivillage.co.uk/health/beauty ... 36,00.html
http://www.ivillage.co.uk/health/beauty ... -2,00.html
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Nutritional Steps to Healthy Nails

by HH » Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:48 pm

What you eat will reflect on the health of your nails, too.

* Lack of vitamin A and calcium causes dryness and brittleness.
* Lack of protein, folic acid and vitamin C causes hang nails.
* White bands across the nails are caused by protein deficiency.
* A lack of sufficient hydrochloric acid can cause splitting nails.
* Insufficient intake or vitamin B12 can lead to excessive dryness, very rounded and curved ends and darkening of nails.
* Insufficient zinc can cause development of white spots on the nails.
* Cuts and cracks in the nails may indicate a need for more liquids.
* Red skin around your cuticles can be caused by poor metabolism of essential fatty acids.

Here are the guidelines to follow for improving the health of your nails:

* Eat a diet composed of 50% fruit and raw vegetables in order to supply necessary vitamins, minerals and enzymes. Eat foods rich in sulfur and silicon, such as broccoli, fish and onions. Include foods rich in biotin such as soy, brewer’s yeast and whole grains.
* Drink plenty of water and other liquids.
* You may supplement your diet with royal jelly, spirulina or kelp, which are rich in silica, zinc and B vitamins and help to strengthen your nails.
* Drink fresh carrot juice daily, this is high in calcium and phosphorus and is excellent for strengthening nails.

Eat well and your whole body will be better, healthier, more beautiful!

- Corinna Richards

Visit:
http://www.free-beauty-tips.com/healthy-nails.html
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

NAILS : THE MIRROR OF PERSONALITY

by HH » Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:10 pm

NAILS : THE MIRROR OF PERSONALITY

Nails are the mirror of our personality: An expert can see the nails of a person and "read" him.
HEALTH AND NAILS
# Indian palmists and chiromancers, after through study of nails have described that by studying the nails of a person, a lot much could be predicted about one's health, nature and character and about the coming events in the person's life.
# Also scientifically, nails are very important to the top ends of fingers which have very sensitive nerves.

# Nails are of the following types :-
1. Short Nail.
2. Extremely Short Nail.
3. Large Nail.
4. Short and Flat Nails.
5. Short and Thick Nail.
6. Broad and Square Nail.
7. More in Width and Short in Length Nail.
8. Long and Thin Nail.
9. Long and Slightly Bent Nail.
10. Narrow Nail.
11. Swollen and Projected Nail.
12. Round Nail
13. Small and Triangular Nail.
14. Yellow Nail.
15. Blue Nail.

Some types of nails and their effects are described below.
* Extremely Short Nails :-

This type of nail is short both in length and width. Such nails often are visible with knotty fingers and look like a dot at fingers end. Such subjects are mostly stupid and easily excited, but if this type of nail appear in female's hand, she would be a disciplined, strict and with masculine characteristics and likes to rule over her spouse.

* Large Nail :-
These nails are equal in length and width. Subjects having such nails are serious by nature and perfectly plan their work and thus achieve success in any field.

* More in Width and Short in Length Nail :-
These are analytical persons. They are highly successful in literature, music and lectures.
They enjoy arguing with others. These subjects with less length and more wide nails thin skin, though maintain good health, are under excessive mental tension due to their habit of arguing with others.

* Round Nail :-
This is a good type. These subjects are kind, frank, well mannered, diligent and prudent people with enough self-reliance.

* Small Triangular Nail :-
These are subjects who love seclusion and are scholarly and academic. But few besides these qualities are lazy and careless also. If apprised of their potential, they can prove to be very useful persons.

Nails of Ladies's Hands

# Ladies with their pink nails-pinkish and slightly projected, are fortunate ones. They are materially prosperous ...

# Ladies with very short nails on their fingers of hand, are of irascible nature. It will not be too much to say that ladies with such nails are like Mahakali. They always want to keep their spouses under control. The husbands of this type of ladies should behave their wives carefully and politely. The children also are under control of this kind of ladies They are ladies with good character ...

Marks, Spots and Lines over Nails

# A white crescent at the root of nail is a good sign. Such subjects are always progressive.

Index Finger :- A white crescent on the nail of the index finger, generates the circumstances conductive to progress and profit. ... If there white dots , the subjects gains in business and commands respect.

Middle Finger :- A white spot on the nail of the middle finger with a crescent make the subject to undertake voyages, bring wealth and gain prosperity. ...

Ring Finger :- If there is a crescent on the nail of Apollo, the subject achieves success in mechanical and machinary work. If there is a white spot or dot, the person takes interest in religious activities. Such person developes affinity for studies. ...

Small Finger :- A crescent on the nail of small finger indicates gain in business field. ...

Lines on the Nails :- The lines on the nails show their real effect. ...

Visit:
http://www.aryabhatt.com/articles/nails.htm
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Nail ... Health Recommendations For Cats ...

by HH » Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:05 pm

Nail ... Health Recommendations For Cats *****

Nail Caps, Ointments, Ear Care, Eye Cleaners, Tear Stain Remover, Hairball Remedies and Other Health Recommendations For Cats *****

Feline Soft Claws Nail Caps : $19.99 *****

Visit:
http://sundaycolors.zoovy.com/category/ ... aidseareye

***** 8) :) :o :shock: :roll: :wink: :P :!: :arrow:
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Hail Those Nails

by HH » Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:14 am

Hail Those Nails

With feet topping the charts, one of the other more neglected areas are the nails. Glance around, and you'll find chipped nails, untrimmed cuticles and yucks, those with enough dirt to raise comments like, "I didn't know that French manicure comes in black tips too?"

Amazingly or coincidentally, these two areas are like gossip mongers of our health. They carry tales of our well-being with signs of pain, discolouration, and indentations. For e.g. dark discolouration of the nail may imply liver disease or respiratory condition and clubbed nails can suggest iron deficiency.

A clean neat set of nails is always more than welcomed. In fact, the nails take lead in many little things that we fail to notice, like hand shake, picking up stuff, pointing, etc. One look and you'll roughly know how tidy that person is.

Give your hands that extra bit of attention to leave a better impression of yourself. Compare prices of the various nail salons and find out where to get a manicure at prices you are most comfortable with.

P.S. To some men, we know that keeping twinky's nail long has its 'advantages', but I guess you don't really need to carry an ear-picker on your hand 24/7...

Visit:
http://www.can.com.sg/content/neocan/en ... nails.html
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Nail Health : Clean Nails ... Clear Health!

by HH » Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:43 am

Most men and women probably don't give much thought to nail health. Some people treat their nails as accessories, while others either use them as tools, or bite or chew them. Fingernails are a far more interesting and complex part of the human body than many of us realize. Fingernails are mirrors of the general health of the body and are often checked by medical personnel during both routine and emergency examination. For that reason, you should NEVER attend a physical examination of any kind with faux fingernails or polished nails -- they mask vital clues to your health, including disorders such as asthma, emphysema or heart disease, improper nutrition and stress.

Finger and toenails are a part of your skin -- made of the same protein and keratin as your skin and hair. Nails are composed of the hardest keratin, and are one of the body's strongest tissues. If you want attractive and healthy nails, you must treat them as carefully as you treat your skin and hair. Consider how harsh chemicals, dyes, and permanent solutions negatively affect the condition of your hair and skin. So it goes with your nails. Manicure treatments that focus on faux nails and fingernail polish needlessly and harmfully coat your nails with the harshest of substances -- and you have paid for the damage. Consider the following:

# Healthy fingernails should be smooth, shiny, and a translucent pink tone. Look at the nails of a child and understand your nails should look no differently.

# Systematic problems in the body will show in the nails as nail disorders or poor nail growth.

# Nails grow an average of one-tenth of an inch a month. Approximately six months from cuticle to tip.

# A nail consists of several parts - the nail plate (the visible part of the nail consisting of several layers), the nail bed (the skin beneath the nail plate), the cuticle (the tissue that overlaps the plate and rims the base of the nail), the nail folds (the skin folds that frame and support the nail on three sides), the lunula (the whitish half-moon at the base of the nail) and the matrix (the hidden part of the nail unit under the cuticle).

# Fingernails grow from the matrix. Nail cells here are soft and gel like, and any trauma to this area will cause a vertical ridge across the nail in the new nail growth. As new cells grow in the matrix, the older cells are pushed out, compacted and take on the familiar flattened, hardened form of the fingernail. Nails are permeable, which means they absorb liquids on contact.

# Nails typically grow faster on your dominant hand.

# Nails typically grow faster in the summer than in winter.

# Green Lifestyler's (those who choose a healthy eco-conscious lifestyle) care a lot about what they put on their body, and hence, they choose healthy, organic cosmetics and soaps. Researchers say our skin is an organ that absorbs 60 percent of what’s put on it, so that’s reason enough to choose nutritious skin products. You may consider yourself quite selective about what you eat and what you wear, and yet apply toxic fingernail polish for vanity reasons. Faux nails, polish, removers and other substances are toxic substances applied directly to a porous surface, and absorbed by the body.

# Gelatin, often hailed to strengthen nails, is ineffectual as it does not actually contain the proper mixture of amino acids, protein, or vitamins and minerals essential for nail growth. You're wasting your time and money on what is arguably very slow, if any, progress.

A vicious cycle is created when you receive or give yourselves manicures utilizing faux nails, polish and nail polish remover. Chemical damage and moisture stripping, caused specifically by nail polish remover, occurs to a degree with even a single application. Your nails will weaken and continue to deteriorate with each use, and as they do, you are less and less pleased with both the overall health and the appearance of your nails. So you go back to the salon, and continue to damage and weaken your nails, or decide that you now need so- called hardeners or strengtheners, which only further perpetuate decline in nail health. ... the color of your nail tips is a wonderful barometer of nail polish, remover, strengthener and hardener or other chemical damage. "The whiter and more opaque your nail tips are ...the less oil and moisture remain within the structure of your nails. White, opaque nail tips are an indication off severely dry, damaged nails. Healthy nails exhibit strength, resiliency and transparency."

Visit:
http://www.spaindex.com/Articles/nailbuffs.html
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by HH » Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:43 am

Most men and women probably don't give much thought to nail health. Some people treat their nails as accessories, while others either use them as tools, or bite or chew them. Fingernails are a far more interesting and complex part of the human body than many of us realize. Fingernails are mirrors of the general health of the body and are often checked by medical personnel during both routine and emergency examination. For that reason, you should NEVER attend a physical examination of any kind with faux fingernails or polished nails -- they mask vital clues to your health, including disorders such as asthma, emphysema or heart disease, improper nutrition and stress.

Finger and toenails are a part of your skin -- made of the same protein and keratin as your skin and hair. Nails are composed of the hardest keratin, and are one of the body's strongest tissues. If you want attractive and healthy nails, you must treat them as carefully as you treat your skin and hair. Consider how harsh chemicals, dyes, and permanent solutions negatively affect the condition of your hair and skin. So it goes with your nails. Manicure treatments that focus on faux nails and fingernail polish needlessly and harmfully coat your nails with the harshest of substances -- and you have paid for the damage. Consider the following:

# Healthy fingernails should be smooth, shiny, and a translucent pink tone. Look at the nails of a child and understand your nails should look no differently.

# Systematic problems in the body will show in the nails as nail disorders or poor nail growth.

# Nails grow an average of one-tenth of an inch a month. Approximately six months from cuticle to tip.

# A nail consists of several parts - the nail plate (the visible part of the nail consisting of several layers), the nail bed (the skin beneath the nail plate), the cuticle (the tissue that overlaps the plate and rims the base of the nail), the nail folds (the skin folds that frame and support the nail on three sides), the lunula (the whitish half-moon at the base of the nail) and the matrix (the hidden part of the nail unit under the cuticle).

# Fingernails grow from the matrix. Nail cells here are soft and gel like, and any trauma to this area will cause a vertical ridge across the nail in the new nail growth. As new cells grow in the matrix, the older cells are pushed out, compacted and take on the familiar flattened, hardened form of the fingernail. Nails are permeable, which means they absorb liquids on contact.

# Nails typically grow faster on your dominant hand.

# Nails typically grow faster in the summer than in winter.

# Green Lifestyler's (those who choose a healthy eco-conscious lifestyle) care a lot about what they put on their body, and hence, they choose healthy, organic cosmetics and soaps. Researchers say our skin is an organ that absorbs 60 percent of what’s put on it, so that’s reason enough to choose nutritious skin products. You may consider yourself quite selective about what you eat and what you wear, and yet apply toxic fingernail polish for vanity reasons. Faux nails, polish, removers and other substances are toxic substances applied directly to a porous surface, and absorbed by the body.

# Gelatin, often hailed to strengthen nails, is ineffectual as it does not actually contain the proper mixture of amino acids, protein, or vitamins and minerals essential for nail growth. You're wasting your time and money on what is arguably very slow, if any, progress.

A vicious cycle is created when you receive or give yourselves manicures utilizing faux nails, polish and nail polish remover. Chemical damage and moisture stripping, caused specifically by nail polish remover, occurs to a degree with even a single application. Your nails will weaken and continue to deteriorate with each use, and as they do, you are less and less pleased with both the overall health and the appearance of your nails. So you go back to the salon, and continue to damage and weaken your nails, or decide that you now need so- called hardeners or strengtheners, which only further perpetuate decline in nail health. ... the color of your nail tips is a wonderful barometer of nail polish, remover, strengthener and hardener or other chemical damage. "The whiter and more opaque your nail tips are ...the less oil and moisture remain within the structure of your nails. White, opaque nail tips are an indication off severely dry, damaged nails. Healthy nails exhibit strength, resiliency and transparency."

Visit:
http://www.spaindex.com/Articles/nailbuffs.html
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Nail Byte ...

by HH » Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:51 pm

Nail Byte ...

Wednesday, March 16, 2005
[color=blue

Dear George,

There’s a simple sound byte that tells you all you need to know about holding on to power: unity, not community. On the surface they appear to be one and the same. In truth they are mutually exclusive.

Community is able to deal with diversity; unity deplores it. Community needs neither symbol nor slogan; unity needs both. In community people see things they’d rather not see, hear things they’d rather not hear and smell things they’d rather not smell; unity is scrubbed clean of all that is offensive. Community is comfortable with debate and dissent; unity demands we stay on message; community is consensus that ascends from the ground up; unity ideology force fed from above.

Under no circumstances must the public be allowed to coalesce into a community. Keep them fragmented. Bombard them with wedge issues, real and imaginary threats, and empty platitudes about freedom. Nothing atomizes a community faster than angry patriots with their magnetic ribbons asking God to bless America as we rape, pillage and torture. Every flag flapping from a car antenna is a nail driven in democracy’s coffin.

Both symbol and slogan reduce life to a question of who’s for us and who’s against us. In doing so they sound the death knell on the process of compromise and conciliation between conflicting groups in a pluralistic society that is the foundation of community. It is this pluralism that must be crushed beneath the dead weight of unity.

One word of warning: strength is grounded in humility; destruction is grounded in hubris. Since your Neocon handlers are leading you down the path of hubris remember that your objective is not to achieve victory but to stave off disaster.

Your admirer
[/color]

Visit:
http://blogs.salon.com/0004024/
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Nail Bite : Orly No Bite

by HH » Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:14 pm

Nail Bite : Orly No Bite

A bitter flavored nail bite deterrent helps break the annoying and painful nail biting habit, allowing for healthy new nail growth.

No Bite is a fast and effective bad tasting, clear color bitter nail bite deterrent formulated to stop nail biting. Promotes healthy nail growth. Enriched with natural pearl for enhanced shine and durability. Can be use alone or over nail polish. Good for both men and women. Dries to a natural looking finish - not shiny. Does not wash off with water.

Directions

Apply No Bite to entire nail surface and re-apply as necessary. Allow to dry completely. May be applied over clean nail or over nail polish.

Ingredients

MEK, Isopropyl Alcohol, n-butyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat, Toluene, Cellulose Acetate Propionate, Nitrocellulose, Butyl Acetate, Dibutyl Phthalate, Tosylamide/Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Benzophenone-1, Denatonium Benzoate, D &C Red # 17

Visit:
http://www.folica.com/Orly_No_Bite_d515.html
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Nail Care : Tip

by HH » Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:48 am

Nail Care : Tip

I Work With Food, So My Hands Are Constantly In Water. What Can I Do To Keep My Manicure Nice?

I only see two choices really.

•Keep nails well-trimmed, and don't wear polish to work (not even clear, it'll just crack and peel).

•Get thee to a nail salon! In my opinion, acrylic is to fingernails what Godiva is to chocolate. Only nail enhancements will stand up to the beating your hands will take.

Visit:
http://www.salonweb.com/nail.htm
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Hair, Skin, and Nails

by HH » Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:42 pm

Hair, Skin, and Nails

Skin, hair, and nails all consist of a fibrous protein known as keratin. Keratin production is hormonally controlled, which is why hormonal disorders can show up in nail growth patterns, and is also one reason for hair loss and acne at certain hormone-shifting times in our lives ...

Optimal health of skin, hair, and nails is very much dependant on adequate daily intake of key nutrients including vitamins, minerals, trace elements, essential fatty acids and various phytonutrients. Proper nutrition and dietary supplementation help ensure smooth and clear skin, firm and healthy nails, as well as shiny and vital hair.

Wellness Plan for Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails:

Well balanced diet, low in fat, with plenty of fruits and vegetables
Regular exercise and stress management
Pharmacist’s Supplement Recommendations:
Vitamins and Minerals - especially vitamins A and C, calcium, magnesium, zinc, manganese, iron
Herbs and Phytonutrients - horsetail, lecithin, gelatin, bioflavonoids
Antioxidants - especially vitamin E
Essential Fatty Acids - omega-3 and omega-6

Visit:
http://www.rxwellnesscenter.com/Hair_Skin_Nails.asp
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

PreviousNext      

Return to Special Interest Groups