Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Habibs Hair Salon

Quizzing? Movies? Music? Tech? Cricket? God? Whatever your interests be, there are hundreds of your alter-egos on fullhyd.com - it's a whole city out there!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Beware Beware BEWARE ... Of Women's Hair ...

by HH » Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:00 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:
kk wrote:
Shama wrote:...500Rs... cut ... good.
500Rs :o I shall change my profession and be a barber***** myself :lol:
women***** dont go to 'barbers' who cut hair for 25/-, they go to 'hair stylists' who charge 250/- for the same job...:lol:

***** 25 / 50 /... 250/ ... 500 ... WHATEVER ... Why MEN Should Get Into WOMEN'S HAIR ... Beware ... Of Course, They Get Into Men's Hair All The Time ... "On Guard, Men!"

ImageImage
Build Heaven & Earth Links!
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

"Jiye Sindh" ... Hajam ...

by HH » Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:57 am

"Sindh rejects the Arabian edition of Islam, it rejects the Punjabi version of Pakistan, and it rejects made-in-India Urdu. Iqbal and Jinnah have been worse disasters for Indian Muslims than Chenghiz and Halaku. Sindh rejects them both.'' When Pakistan celebrated Jinnah centenary, lakhs of posters appeared in Sindh denouncing the Quaid-e-Azam as Qadu Hajam (Silly Barber), Qatil-e-Azam (Great Murderer), Kafir-e-Azam (the Great Heathen), and Ghadar-i-Sindh (Traitor to Sindh).

# The Sindhis point out that Sindh is bigger than Belgium Denmark and Switzerland, all put together.

Sindh takes pride in its heritage from mooanjo-daro to Dahir to Dodo Soomro to Allah Bux --- something tabooed by the establishment in Pakistan. Sindh wonders why it cannot glorify its pre-Islamic heritage, when Firdausi, the national poet of Iran, had glorified ancient Iranian heroes and ridiculed the Arabs as barbarians.

# Dance and music are natural to a normal man. The one and only statuette unearthed at Mooanjo-daro is that of a dancing girl. Syed thinks that even Kathakali and Manipuri dances originated in Sindh. It is stupid, he says, to reject dancing as In-Islamic.

For centuries, Muslim spiritual seekers in Sindh went with Yogis and Avadhoots on pilgrimage to Porbandar and Hinglaj. They were interested in truth and self-realization, and not in hatred and violence. It is stupid to cancel Diwali, Dussehra, Janmashtami, Nanak Jayanti and Christmas as holidays in Pakistan.

# the unconquerable will never to submit or yield, remains. The Sindhi youth are awake. They know that if they do not act now, Sindhis will be liquidated like the Red Indians in America --- or reduced to the position of Harijans in Hindu society. As the Persian adage goes, ``Tang ayad ba jang ayad'' (driven into a corner, anybody will fight back). And so will Sindh. A volcano is raging underneath the apparent quiet of Sindh.

The odds are heavy. But Sindh has survived invasions of Iranians and Greeks, Arabs and Pathans, Mughals and British. It shall overcome. ...

Visit:
http://yangtze.cs.uiuc.edu/~jamali/sind ... ode19.html
Build Heaven & Earth Links!
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Re: Beware of Habib's staff

by LR » Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:55 pm

Shama wrote:
LR wrote:I had once been to Sachin at Cutting Edge and he's truly excellent. Since he's left Cutting Edge now,

Are there any other very good hair salons for women in Hyderabad city?
Are the others in Cutting Edge not so good?
I am ready to spend upto 500Rs if the cut is really good.

Hi Shama,

The other stylist at Cutting edge is a person called Vasu. He's supposed to be good too.

I spent 1K but my requirements were different. 1K is a lot of money and you can get a good cut for under 500rs.

Anyways, I have delayed my reply quite a bit and you must have found a good place by now.

Why don't you PM me? We can exchange mail ids.
LR

by sri » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:32 pm

hey... i wanna have a nice hair cut ....... and wanna to change my hair style... and trim my moustache /have a french beard ..... can anyone suggest me whether this saloon is k....
sri

Re: Habibs Hair Salon

by sarall » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:13 pm

Looking forward to visit it as from long time my hair is becoming thin day by day. Hope will get the solution there.
sarall

by Pakka Hyderabadi » Mon May 12, 2014 4:59 pm

I saw one saloon at mehdipatnam, in the same mall - Chennai shopping mall.....ST ANNS COLLEGE LANE.
Pakka Hyderabadi

by yooiklsa » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:32 pm

I remember seeing one on Banjara Hills Road No. 1 near Midways bakery though I am not sure about it!!!
yooiklsa

Previous                

Return to Special Interest Groups