Saturday, 4 May 2024 »  Login
in

Does Chiranjeevi deserve Padmabhushan?

Quizzing? Movies? Music? Tech? Cricket? God? Whatever your interests be, there are hundreds of your alter-egos on fullhyd.com - it's a whole city out there!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Does Chiranjeevi deserve Padmabhushan?

by Nobody999 » Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:54 am

People,

Does Chiru really deserve Padmabhushan? For what?

All his movies excepting one or two are mediocre, for eg. Jai CHiranjeeva. What social message is he sending? Smoke and drink then go hug a gal. Very cheap movie.

Does he really have talent? And you call that a dance?

Add to this he promoting his Bro, who is a good for nothing guy.

Next in line is his son, and all his khaandan.

But, he destroys the careers of people whom he don't like, like in case of UdayKiran , despite being come up on merit, his career is destroyed because of Chiru.

When he is seen outside, he is always very artificial, never once seem genuine like other stars.

And for his blood bank he hasn't donated anything so far, it is run on contributions from various people, and that is just a publicity stunt.

That way, Mohan Babu is much better than Chiru, because he doesn't try to hide what kind of person he is. Chiru does everything Mohan Babu does and much more, but under the sheets.

It is my desire that, he should enter into Politics which is a real world, and there he will bite the dust. In this make believe filmy world among these stupid fans, he may feel like a king, but he is NOTHING.

I know of a girl in mid twenties who after completing MS in US, went back to India and started an NGO, and she is helping hundreds of families. And she is just a middle class. I think she is more qualified to receive this award than this Megastar
Nobody999

by gyanster » Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:23 am

Mate, you almost committed suicide here on fullhyd. You called Chiranjeevi useless? I am not sure about his doings but certainly think that any person deserving a National Award should give something back to the community other than just entertainment.

Did Sania Mirza deserve Padma Shri?
gyanster

Re: Does Chiranjeevi deserve Padmabhushan?

by smack » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:34 pm

Nobody999 wrote:People,
All his movies excepting one or two are mediocre
But, he destroys the careers of people whom he don't like, like in case of UdayKiran , despite being come up on merit, his career is destroyed because of Chiru.
When he is seen outside, he is always very artificial, never once seem genuine like other stars.
And for his blood bank he hasn't donated anything so far, it is run on contributions from various people, and that is just a publicity stunt.

That way, Mohan Babu is much better than Chiru, because he doesn't try to hide what kind of person he is. Chiru does everything Mohan Babu does and much more, but under the sheets.
It is my desire that, he should enter into Politics which is a real world, and there he will bite the dust. In this make believe filmy world among these stupid fans, he may feel like a king, but he is NOTHING.

I know of a girl in mid twenties who after completing MS in US, went back to India and started an NGO, and she is helping hundreds of families. And she is just a middle class. I think she is more qualified to receive this award than this Megastar

Boss, most of what u said is nothing but slander.

Chirajeevi was given Padma Sri for his contribution to movies and not for his philanthrophy.

And u r comparing Chiranjeevi with Mohan Babu?? Puhleeeeeeeeeze

U say Chirajeevi is promoting his brother?? And what is Mohan Babu doing?? Promoting those chimpanzees??

The girl who is running an NGO is doing a great job but what is the cintext here?? What are u trying to compare??

If u say he has contributed nothing himself to the blood bank, his name is good enuff. U agree that others are funding but then isn't that the idea?? And since niether u nor I audited the accounts, how can be so sure that he did not contribute anything..

I am not a big fan of his histrionics but then millions of people are.

Looks like u are not aware abt his eye bank. More than 6000 people were donated eyes through his eye bank and 1.25 lakhs have already pledged their eye balls.

It is easy to say things. Agree, jantaa kuch bhi bol saktaa but this was pure malice.

And can u answer gyanster's question abt Sania Mirza?? What has she contributed to the society that she got Padmasri. She did not even contribute much to her own game.
smack

by smack » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:37 pm

Nobody999 wrote:People,
All his movies excepting one or two are mediocre

Boss, most of what u said is nothing but slander.

Chirajeevi was given Padma Sri for his contribution to movies and not for his philanthrophy.

And u r comparing Chiranjeevi with Mohan Babu?? Puhleeeeeeeeeze

U say Chirajeevi is promoting his brother?? And what is Mohan Babu doing?? Promoting those chimpanzees??

The girl who is running an NGO is doing a great job but what is the cintext here?? What are u trying to compare??

If u say he has contributed nothing himself to the blood bank, his name is good enuff. U agree that others are funding but then isn't that the idea?? And since niether u nor I audited the accounts, how can be so sure that he did not contribute anything..

I am not a big fan of his histrionics but then millions of people are.

Looks like u are not aware abt his eye bank. More than 6000 people were donated eyes through his eye bank and 1.25 lakhs have already pledged their eye balls.

It is easy to say things. Agree, jantaa kuch bhi bol saktaa but this was pure malice.

And can u answer gyanster's question abt Sania Mirza?? What has she contributed to the society that she got Padmasri. She did not even contribute much to her own game.
smack

by vakibs » Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:04 pm

I like chiru man. Grew up on his movies. Not a fan though. But he gives me some nostalgia.

About awards and all that crap, duh ? we live in India.
vakibs

by rock_26iin » Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:26 pm

vakibs wrote:About awards and all that crap, duh ? we live in India.

I think that sentence manages to make this entire thread void. :lol:
Things are supposed to happen the way they happen. And the reason they happen the way the happen is because you try to make them happen in a certain way and may or may not be succesful.
rock_26iin
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by lonewolf » Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:35 pm

Nobody999 wrote:I know of a girl in mid twenties who after completing MS in US, went back to India and started an NGO, and she is helping hundreds of families. And she is just a middle class. I think she is more qualified to receive this award than this Megastar

Now, she's a real hero. Why don't you start a new thread about people like her with a description of their works? It would at least show their work to the public. These people deserve more recognition and commendation than movie stars do.
#$#$#u r acct #$@##@!@#
lonewolf
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by lonewolf » Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:36 pm

Ever heard of the Oscars?
#$#$#u r acct #$@##@!@#
lonewolf
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by smack » Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:48 pm

lonewolf wrote:

What about it??
smack

We Race To Honour The RATS ...

by HH » Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:36 pm

lonewolf wrote:
Nobody999 wrote:I know of a girl***** ... she is more qualified to receive this award than this Megastar

Now, she's a real hero***** ...These people deserve more recognition and commendation than movie stars do.

In Arid Lands ... The "Castor" Plant Is A TREE! ... So Says A Telugu Proverb ... We Rarely See The Real Stars***** ... We Think er "Sink" ... We Race To Honour The RATS ... eh eh eh ... :o :( :roll: :arrow:
Build Heaven & Earth Links!
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

We CLAP Even When We Get The SLAP From The ... UnDeserving

by HH » Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:53 pm

Here We CLAP Those Who Deserve Only The SLAP :o :( ... And ... Further, We CLAP Even When We Get The SLAP From The UnServing / UnDeserving ... :shock: :cry:
Build Heaven & Earth Links!
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Re: We Race To Honour The RATS ...

by Angle » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:04 pm

HH wrote:In Arid Lands ... The "Castor" Plant Is A TREE! ... So Says A Telugu Proverb ... We Rarely See The Real Stars***** ... We Think er "Sink" ... We Race To Honour The RATS ... eh eh eh ... :o :( :roll: :arrow:

rightly said.

but first of all, we dont even know the criteria of selecting person for padma awards. how can we judge whether chiranjeevi deserves it nor not?

if u are really interested in this issue, use your 'Right to Information' in our country - http://www.persmin.nic.in/RTI/WelcomeRTI.htm

and find out why chiranjeevi was given the award or on what basis they give the padmashri,bhushan and vibhushan awards
Angle

by It » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:29 am

smack wrote:
lonewolf wrote:

What about it??
WARNING: Spoilers Ahead (especially for Smack)

*hint* He seems to have meant that the Oscars are also a sham. *hint*
It

by MrAnderson » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:03 pm

vakibs wrote: About awards and all that crap, duh ? we live in India.

Masth cheppinav ustaad!!! Lekunte Saif Ali Khan ki national award endi?? :roll: (that too for a shoddy remake of When Harry Met Sally) i belive SRK was more deserving for Swades

and Sania Mirza as well!! what egjacktly has she done other than winning the Wimbledon Juniors?? Dekhte raho.....aakhir mein filmon mein gus jayegi unh. Jus wondering....has she got any film offers from our "respectable" producers already? :wink:
MrAnderson

chod do yaar

by Spazzo » Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:43 pm

Leave it yaar, if Sania can get a padmasree, jus for winning some bloody matches, chiru can get a Nobel
Spazzo

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/3089455.stm

by aie301 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:32 am

aie301

hi

by rama krishna » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:44 pm

chiranjeevi is the living legend- he comes from the middle class family and he enters the film industry without any bodys support. He is the Master in Dance and he proved as singer, director, producer, actor and trustee etc., so he is eligible not only for padmabhushan but also for barathratna
rama krishna
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

Return to Special Interest Groups