Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Games/sports for fun

Quizzing? Movies? Music? Tech? Cricket? God? Whatever your interests be, there are hundreds of your alter-egos on fullhyd.com - it's a whole city out there!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Games/sports for fun

by livetoeat » Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:41 pm

Are there any mixed-gender groups in Hyderabad playing volleyball / basketball / handball / ultimate frisbee / badminton / table tennis / football (my order of preference!) for fun and exercise (i.e., non-competitvely), and who don't mind a new person joining? If so, I'd love to join in. Or are there any youngish people who'd like to start such a group?

I'm new to Hyderabad and really miss the fun of playing games/sports in school. If I find a great group, I'd love to start again on weekends and/or early mornings.

Let me know!
livetoeat

alriht

by i » Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:21 pm

Yup! would like to do......

but if you wannna join a pre formed group then i suppose you must have to join club sorta things..

but if you would like to start a group through this site then i would like to join and be a part
i

by livetoeat » Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:27 am

Great! Let's wait and see if more people are interested...

What do mean by clubs? Do you know of any such?
livetoeat

Ultimate frisbee in Hyderabad

by Ultimate frisbee in Hyderabad » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:34 pm

We are playing this game in Hyderabad. For more details please check

http://www.meetup.com/hydsportsclub/calendar/16089614/
Ultimate frisbee in Hyderabad

Re: Games/sports for fun

by aaliya » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:33 pm

I love to play Cricket, this is the best game ever, I love to play as well as watch, Awesome this game is ever.
aaliya

by Anora » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:33 pm

I love to play puzzle games very much..
I like to play home based games with my family members. Treasure Hunt is a game which i played a lot in my home with my family members and friends. Specially i arrange this game on parties...
Anora

by CliveLloyd » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:40 pm

Hi Alia,

Do you play in mixed gender group ? If yes I would like to join. I love to play cricket, it is my passion. hopefully we will have great fun together. Actually I am free everyday in the evening, sunday and saturday also. we can play, outings and also go to party. hope you are bold and open minded to join me.
CliveLloyd

by Sportybeans at Banjara Hills & Madha » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:27 pm

SportyBeans is India’s most reputed non-competitive multi-sport program now at Madhapur and Banjara Hills for children between the ages of 2.5 to 9 years.

Call: 8978393843, 7330775392
Timings : Sat & Sun 8am to 10am, Mon & Wed 5pm to 6pm
MADHAPUR : The Street, 100 Feet Road, Ayyappa Society
#BANJARAHILLS : Leaping Frogs,8-2-686/B/12, Inside Kaman, Road No.12
Sportybeans at Banjara Hills & Madha

by yooiklsa » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:30 pm

I have also noticed something is going off sometime in the game. It is still possible to play, but if there is a possibility to fix it, I would like to know how to do it. I am playing from Bristol. I believe, all upgrades are accessible to all the locations, right. But please tell me where to find more details on how to amend it. Or should I contact directly the support team? Thanks for your responses.
yooiklsa

Return to Special Interest Groups