Monday, 13 May 2024 »  Login
in

About Indian Cricket Team

Quizzing? Movies? Music? Tech? Cricket? God? Whatever your interests be, there are hundreds of your alter-egos on fullhyd.com - it's a whole city out there!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Who will Win WCC-20-20?

India
100%
Australia
No votes
Srilanka
No votes
South Africa
No votes
Others
No votes

Total votes : 1

About Indian Cricket Team

by Mungalla Ramakrishna » Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:45 pm

Yesterday Indian Cricket team collectively performed well over England Team. Indian Cricket team in some matches proving its team spirit- sportiveness etc., Yesterday Dhoni created a world record- Ganguly played very very well etc and Indians Scored a good Score and they proved it in fielding also. Hats off to Indian Team.

But, I feel onething that why Indians loose their spirits in much of the matches they play in International matches or in World Cups.

If they show their collective team spirit in maximum matches they play. Then Definetely India will become next best team in the world -(Same as Australia proved it by winning 4 world cups - in which 3 hatrick world cups)

I want to see my countries Indian circket teams Maximum Victories same as or more than as Australian Cricket Team.

God- Please bless our Indian Cricket team with lot and lots of (maximum) victories.

All the Best to Indian Cricket Team which is going to face WCC-20-20 under the Captaincy of MS.Dhoni- I wish them all the success.
Mungalla Ramakrishna
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

Return to Special Interest Groups