Thursday, 25 April 2024 »  Login
in

information neeeded!

Quizzing? Movies? Music? Tech? Cricket? God? Whatever your interests be, there are hundreds of your alter-egos on fullhyd.com - it's a whole city out there!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

information neeeded!

by musa » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:33 am

hey guys
this is musa frm bangladesh. i need some help/info as i m coming to hyderabad this october for my dads eye treatment. can anyone plz help me on these:
1. hows LVPEI? my dad heard its one of the bests and we r gonna go there for his eyes.
2. i am a food lover! i know hyderabadi biriyani is pretty tight. we have a place where they sell hyderabadi biriyani but i wanna taste the real one! i am sure it will be a loooooot better than the one we have here. can anyone get me directions/locations/how-tos on where can i eat and try different foods. i'd also like to try the international chains in there.
3. where can i buy some cheap clothes/gift stuffs???? i m a student and not loaded...cant spend a lot on gifts.
4. can anyone give me names of some city places to visit or any url?? well am not sure if i will visit those tourists places because i knw i will be bored to wander around all by myself.

i knw u ppl are helpful and am sure i will get a lot of info frm here! hope to meet u soon :-)
musa

Re: information neeeded!

by clickordials.com » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:19 pm

(040-6456 5758) 24 hrs telephone directory.

They are many spots where you can find all the stuff you needed...
I hope you will get the info you needed with this.
wish you a very happy and successful journey.
when you are coming here you can contact me directly if needed (HAPPY TO HELP) :)

Regards,
www.clickordials.com
Altaf Hussain.
clickordials.com

Return to Special Interest Groups