Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

ODIs not relevant in the age of T20 cricket

Quizzing? Movies? Music? Tech? Cricket? God? Whatever your interests be, there are hundreds of your alter-egos on fullhyd.com - it's a whole city out there!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

ODIs not relevant in the age of T20 cricket

by Anamica » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:36 pm

ODIs not relevant in the age of T20 cricket - do you agree with this?
Anamica

Re: ODIs not relevant in the age of T20 cricket

by jackiechan » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:57 pm

I tend to agree with you.

Just the other day I sat down to watch the ODI between India and WI and my goodness what a drag it seemed to be.

Our mental tuning is veering towards 20-20 cricket and the day is not far off when ODIs and Tests would be played just for posterity sake.
jackiechan

Re: ODIs not relevant in the age of T20 cricket

by ODIs Best » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:35 pm

As per the situation today people want short time matches & organizers go for it too. In 20-20 you can not give any team rank because this is not a game in which techniques come to play. Even weak team can win tournament & ODIs strong teams can lift up only. There is other way in ODI u can see the strength of player too. in T-20 only 20 overs to play.

So, as per me ODIs are best.
ODIs Best

Return to Special Interest Groups